Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

Really?

His scoring record is phenomenal.

43 in 63 for City is immense and he has been great since he went there. Like I said, great player but £50m seems a bit steep? Especially when he will probably grow unsettled after 1-2 seasons.

I've been had , he was reading the thread and is aware i use this site all day long at work and stitched me up like a kipper , sorry guys , lesson learned he does say though that what was said in the original story about a big name IS true but no idea who it is or where they come from.

trying to keep it hush hush from the press apparently ( a wee tactic from the new chairman)

I've been had , he was reading the thread and is aware i use this site all day long at work and stitched me up like a kipper , sorry guys , lesson learned he does say though that what was said in the original story about a big name IS true but no idea who it is or where they come from.

trying to keep it hush hush from the press apparently ( a wee tactic from the new chairman)

Does he know if something will happen by tonight?

43 in 63 for City is immense and he has been great since he went there. Like I said, great player but £50m seems a bit steep? Especially when he will probably grow unsettled after 1-2 seasons.

He's not Rangers class mate. Would struggle to get on the bench ahead of Beattie...