Can We All Now Get Behind Our Mgt Team?

ara

I know we're all keen to see our squad strengthened, but I've seen a load of sceptical bassas on here questioning our management team's commitment to sign players.

I know we've lost some, but we've already won some now too and one thing is apparent..

Ally and his scouts have been working a load of recruitment cycles in parallel, knowing we'd have to work smart and lose some from the pipeline on the way...

Rather than pick any more holes, the time is right to now applaud their efforts....

I smell 4IAR !

Cheers Ally! :clap:

Nah, they're all shite.

They don't bid, we say they should be bidding.

They don't bid enough, we say they should be bidding higher.

They bid higher, we say they shouldn't be overpaying.

They bid for a solid homegrown talent, we say they should be looking abroad.

They bring in an overseas player, we complain we've never heard of him.

They really should just roll over and hand the tims the title, to be honest.

:ot:

I apologise.

I can't wait until Saturday to get back into the swing of things, even though I won't be at as many games this Season, I still have my Season Ticket and my few away games off my CCCS.

A few more signings, which hopefully include some high quality CB's and I'll be chuffed to bits.

I'm guessing Bedoya will be coming here as a winger if we put a bid for Davidson at the same time as talking to Alejandro?

Nah, they're all shite.

They don't bid, we say they should be bidding.

They don't bid enough, we say they should be bidding higher.

They bid higher, we say they shouldn't be overpaying.

They bid for a solid homegrown talent, we say they should be looking abroad.

They bring in an overseas player, we complain we've never heard of him.

They really should just roll over and hand the tims the title, to be honest.

There are a few who take this sort of attitude and there is nothing wrong with having an opinion but some folk need to wait and see how we do before criticising.I am prepared to give Super Ally and Whyte time to see how they go.

I apologise.

I can't wait until Saturday to get back into the swing of things, even though I won't be at as many games this Season, I still have my Season Ticket and my few away games off my CCCS.

A few more signings, which hopefully include some high quality CB's and I'll be chuffed to bits.

I'm guessing Bedoya will be coming here as a winger if we put a bid for Davidson at the same time as talking to Alejandro?

128693182044616826.jpg

sorry I mist alot of stuff do you mean ortiz and Wallace or two signings today?And Has bedoya signed ?

no I meant two today, as far as I know Bedoya has signed on a pre contract that would see him join in November but I think we're going to put in a small offer and get Orebro to sell on the cheap since they'll lose him for nothing in a few months (tu)

no I meant two today, as far as I know Bedoya has signed on a pre contract that would see him join in November but I think we're going to put in a small offer and get Orebro to sell on the cheap since they'll lose him for nothing in a few months (tu)

Cheers, I think they'll both do pretty well and maybe more will join too

bedoya could turn out to be a very good signing, but why rush it through today when its a pre-contract?

wallace for 1.5mil is a panic buy imo. i know we have been linked with him all summer. but the price is too high for me which makes me think weve panic into it.

also bidding for murray davidson stinks of panic stations aswell.

we needed a cb and striker as priority we havent gotten either, the longer this cuellar deal runs the less likely it seems its goin to happen.

wallace for 1.5mil is a panic buy imo. i know we have been linked with him all summer. but the price is too high for me which makes me think weve panic into it.

Much the same was said by a large section when we paid a similar fee for Whittaker (think it was £2m?) and that has proved to be a fairly astute buy. The lad may well prove worth it long term. On a 5 year deal, 1.5m could be a drop in the ocean with 2 or 3 solid seasons behind him for the Rangers!!

Much the same was said by a large section when we paid a similar fee for Whittaker (think it was £2m?) and that has proved to be a fairly astute buy. The lad may well prove worth it long term. On a 5 year deal, 1.5m could be a drop in the ocean with 2 or 3 solid seasons behind him for the Rangers!!

(tu)