***the Rangers 0 Vs. 1 Malmo Ff Thread***

Muff

If this is the kind of shite Ally's teams are going to produce week in week out, then he may as well just fuck off now. A team who are NINTH in Sweden and they're ripping the pish out of us. They can even bring on an 18 year old rookie ffs!

For all the good things Davis is as a footballer, he can't take a fucking corner to save his life.

Raising your arm in the air is Davis code for "I'm going to attempt to ping this off the first defender's head". Very consistent he is too.

jela needs to stop moaning and trying for penalty all the time and get back to his best - even after two games he needs a kick up the backside (hopefully this talking to will make him score in the next 30 mins)

Really hate to say this but I can't see McCoist lasting the season. :(

I would rather Whyte had the guts to dump him sooner rather than later if things aren't working out. He may have a been a legend as a player, so was John Grieg and we suffered his shite for five years. Lets not do that again thanks.