Wildcard Singing

With Tuesday looming and the need to progress being unquestionable I do believe we will sign a wildcard, who though I wonder?

Would like a decent winger with pace-Weiss sort of player would be great

Expect us to sign the big centre back from Romania and also Goodwillie early this week. Defender will not be able to play due to work permit issues anyway and even if we sign Goodwillie would rather have a winger for Tuesday and rely on strikers at the club for this tie.

Who would you attempt to sign and why?

Even if we signed Goian there's no chance that he'll play against Malmo. Both Bougherra and Weir are fit and ready to play on tuesday night so we don't urgently need another CB. Does anyone honestly think Ally will drop either Weir or Bougherra and play a newcomer for this game? A tried and trusted CBs partnership in Weir and Bougherra for a makeshift one, I think not.

If we made a wildcard signing I'd much rather it was a striker. The management have shown no faith in Healy, Little or Hemmings by not playing them against Hearts and would seem to rather play Naismith up front in Lafferty's absence. If we had another striker to play alongside Jelavic we could go back to the same midfield that did so well for us during the run in last season:

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Even if we signed Goian there's no chance that he'll play against Malmo. Both Bougherra and Weir are fit and ready to play on tuesday night so we don't urgently need another CB. Does anyone honestly think Ally will drop either Weir or Bougherra and play a newcomer for this game? A tried and trusted CBs partnership in Weir and Bougherra for a makeshift one, I think not.

If we made a wildcard signing I'd much rather it was a striker. The management have shown no faith in Healy, Little or Hemmings by not playing them against Hearts and would seem to rather play Naismith up front in Lafferty's absence. If we had another striker to play alongside Jelavic we could go back to the same midfield that did so well for us during the run in last season:

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Agreed, after what we saw yesterday if feel Ortiz should be replaced for Wylde, there was no problem with the midfield that finished last season so why change it.