Bougherra Away?

Everyone saying he looks disheartened etc, why would he be? Its not like we've rejected bids for him and are forcing him to see out the last year of his contract. It may be the lack of transfers is getting to a few of the players too, maybe if/when we sign these CBs/few other players the entire squad will feel invigorated and be playing for their places. I dont buy it that his head isnt in it...concluded by our fans after one game.

Why would he? Well his agents been whoring him about for two yaers now and he has stated that he wants to play elsewhere and with his attitude for coming back late from international games IMO he can get to fcuk.

a very average player who thinks he is better than he is.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This should'v been sorted out ages ago, either, we should'v had him sign a new contract or we should'v punted him and got defenders in, but instead we fuck about and we're left with a half-interested Algerian and a 41 year old as our centre-back pairing.

This should'v been sorted out ages ago, either, we should'v had him sign a new contract or we should'v punted him and got defenders in, but instead we fuck about and we're left with a half-interested Algerian and a 41 year old as our centre-back pairing.

\And what would you do if the player wont let either happen?

Aye and we won 3 in a row with that pairing so stop yer greeting.

In what way is Bougherra half-interested? Do you honestly think Smith would have played Bougherra if his mind wasn't right, look what he done to McGregor and Ferguson just for sticking their fingers up ffs. The only people that say Bougherra is half interested are hiding behind their keyboards.

Aye and we won 3 in a row with that pairing so stop yer greeting.

In what way is Bougherra half-interested? Do you honestly think Smith would have played Bougherra if his mind wasn't right, look what he done to McGregor and Ferguson just for sticking their fingers up ffs. The only people that say Bougherra is half interested are hiding behind their keyboards.

And that's a reason to keep playing them despite one being not interested and the other being 41 ? Okay.

I've said for the past year that Bougherra is half-interested, last season, up until the last 2 months, he was pish. What other option did Smith have ? Drop him and play Bartley next to an out of form Weir ? Aye that's smart.

I go to the games, I give Bougherra stick when he deserves it, I give him stick when I'm in the pub talking to people bout the game, how is that hiding behind the keyboard ?

And that's a reason to keep playing them despite one being not interested and the other being 41 ? Okay.

I've said for the past year that Bougherra is half-interested, last season, up until the last 2 months, he was pish. What other option did Smith have ? Drop him and play Bartley next to an out of form Weir ? Aye that's smart.

I go to the games, I give Bougherra stick when he deserves it, I give him stick when I'm in the pub talking to people bout the game, how is that hiding behind the keyboard ?

WIT?!

:lol:

Wait, wait a minute, are you saying Weir wasn't out of form for a chunk of last season ? Jeesus fuck. doh

Davie Weir has been our best player in the last years, age has fuck all to do with class. Away and Jesus fuck yourself somewhere else. I'm still laughing at that comment.

Davie Weir has been our best player in the last years, age has fuck all to do with class. Away and Jesus fuck yourself somewhere else. I'm still laughing at that comment.

Ok, that was my fault, I assumed you were capable of answering a question first time around, I'll try again in a different way. At any point last season do you think Davie Weir was of form ? Or were your eyes shut ?

The Rangers and the club champion of Qatar 2011, Lekhwiya Sports Club, have agreed to the transfer of Algerian defender Madjid Bougherra. He should join his new team after the preliminary round of the Champions League the past.

The Algerian daily, Competition , reveals that the Algerian international Madjid Bougherra , will sign the club of Qatar Sports Club Lekhwiya led by Djamel Belmadi and champion of Qatar title. The transfer was made ​​for 3 million euros and Algerian international touch an annual salary of 1.7 million euros.

The arrival of Bougherra will be formalized in a few weeks. The leaders of the Rangers, despite the fact that they have completed the transfer, asked the player to stay and participate in the double confrontation against the Swedes in Malmö on behalf of the third and final preliminary round of the Champions League, (one July 26, return August 2). For now, the newspaper said, the player refuses the situation for fear of injury.

Anyway, Qatar continues to play the Eldorado for Algerian international. Madjid Bougherra is the third member of Fennecs to join Mercato since the opening of the country that will host the World Cup in 2022, after Mourad Meghni (Umm Sallal) and Karim Ziani (Al Jaish). Nadir Belhadj is already playing at Al Saad as Boualem Khoukha to Al Arabi. Another Algerian player is also in contact with Qatar, Hassan Yebda.

http://www.parolesdefoot.com/afrique-et-can-2012/19388/bougherra-rejoint-belmadi-a-lekhwiya-sports-club/

yes bougherra,s head was else where,it was trying to do 3 men's job his own,whittakers,and broadfoot.thank christ he was playing or it would have been a massacre other wise.apart from a few,nobody wanted to play yesterday,no passion,no heart,no interest an absolute pathetic display.

yes bougherra,s head was else where,it was trying to do 3 men's job his own,whittakers,and broadfoot.thank christ he was playing or it would have been a massacre other wise.apart from a few,nobody wanted to play yesterday,no passion,no heart,no interest an absolute pathetic display.

Can't understand the lack of verve in their play, after that wonderful end to the season.

3 million for a player who is in the last year of his contract and has said he would run it out, and who also looked uninterested in yesterdays game? a would take it and spend it. Not ideal having a new CB partnership, especially when the season has already started but tbh a think its needed.