Bougherra Away?

Ray Stubbs on ESPN there, saying he is on his way. Hateley saying his head is elsewhere :(

I said to my mate yesterday Bougherra wasnt his usual self, he shat out of tackles and looked like his head was elsewhere. Hes not signing new deal time to get him tae fuck he will be a liability if he stays.

Two new CB's Ally please required and a RB as Whittaker is not good enough.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He has let it be known that he would take a move if a top team came in for him hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So why is he still here...........Yip, no top team has come in for him even over the last cpl years when the bank would have taken way below what value we thought he was worth.

Now he is trying the I will see out the final year, as if to say ton these top clubs (cough cough) that he can be available pre contract.

To change LYRICS FROM THE Stranglers,,, GO BOUGIE GO!!

I said to my mate yesterday Bougherra wasnt his usual self, he shat out of tackles and looked like his head was elsewhere. Hes not signing new deal time to get him tae fuck he will be a liability if he stays.

whittaker is good enough imo

Whittaker will not be replaced he just signed a new £1m a year deal.

If Bougherra goes, we will need 2 first team centre halfs and a back up.

Whittaker will not be replaced he just signed a new £1m a year deal.

If Bougherra goes, we will need 2 first team centre halfs and a back up.

I agree with you about Whittaker mate, i feel his mistakes and schoolboy defending will cost us mate i dont think hes worth 20k a week 5yr deal on last season performances you get a handfull of good games out him thats it.

I agree with you about Whittaker mate, i feel his mistakes and schoolboy defending will cost us mate i dont think hes worth 20k a week 5yr deal on last season performances you get a handfull of good games out him thats it.

They have cost us more than a few times but we always managed to cope and get out of jail. Not many people think he is worth that money, but luckily for him the club do.

I don't want bougherra to go. But don't want current bougherra to stay. He was not his usual self yesterday and he didn't want to play imo.

Hopefully if he DID sign a new contract he'd return to the old boogie we love.

took my wife to her first competitive rangers game yesterday after the game she said 'don't think bougherra looked too interested' and i thought she knew f... all about football personally i think he is a far better player with the calming influence of weir beside him..........

I think his body language again confirmed yesterday that he doesnt want to be here, get him out the door now...a total piss taker whos agent has been working his ticket for the best part of a couple of years.

You have been saying that since i joined and you have been correct all along.

He didn't look interested yesterday. If he wants to go then let him go even though he will be a massive miss.

If he goes then we need 3 CB's in. Cuellar, Juhasz and Goian would do me.

That would be outstanding. Play the two big boys in the middle and shift Carlos to right back? :ph34r:

Everyone saying he looks disheartened etc, why would he be? Its not like we've rejected bids for him and are forcing him to see out the last year of his contract. It may be the lack of transfers is getting to a few of the players too, maybe if/when we sign these CBs/few other players the entire squad will feel invigorated and be playing for their places. I dont buy it that his head isnt in it...concluded by our fans after one game.

Everyone saying he looks disheartened etc, why would he be? Its not like we've rejected bids for him and are forcing him to see out the last year of his contract. It may be the lack of transfers is getting to a few of the players too, maybe if/when we sign these CBs/few other players the entire squad will feel invigorated and be playing for their places. I dont buy it that his head isnt in it...concluded by our fans after one game.

IMO attitude is as important as ability. Teams might think twice about trying to get him if he is showing everyone that he can't be fucked being here and not putting the effort in. I wouldn't want someone on my payroll who throws his rattle out the pram when not getting his own way.

I said the same thing to ma dad yesterday. Makes you sick that an average player can make in one week, what most of us earn in a year. When he's good he's good nothing more, but when he's bad he's pish!