Bougherra Away?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bougherra is in a comfort zone where he thinks he is Baresi strolling through games. If we got a good offer i'd sell.

If Hateley thinks he is away that probably means he will sign a 5 year deal today.

Hateley as Player? Good... Hateley as Pundit? Clown...

Are they not simply making an assumption based on the fact he's out of contract in the summer?

He hasn't been linked with anyone in weeks and i highly doubt Ray Stubbs is in the know about Scottish football

Not sure, thought it was strange why he would randomly bring that subject up.

looks so diss-interested and could be best for both parties, i have always defended the big man but if he dont wanna be here he can go, our loss but also his and he will realise that, he let us down yesterday more so than any other, id still wish him well all the same

He didn't look interested at all yesterday. Whittaker and a few other players including Jelavic had words in his ear at several points in the match but to no real avail.

If he leaves, I won't be surprised. He's wanted away for a while now.

Bougherra made it obvious yesterday by the look on his face as he came out that he does not want to be there . Its not good for the rest of the team having someone like this on the park ..........and will only get worse the longer it goes on .