Lee Wallace.

Clemdog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest, there is no chance Papac is going to be dropped to the bench for him. He should be, but he wont be for the same reason Ally offered Weir a contract extension, the same reason Edu, Whittaker and McCulloch will be the first names on the team sheet; Ally doesn't have the balls for the job. It's almost as if Ally thinks he owes these players something, and thats something i noticed under Walter as well.

Papac should be dropped for Wallace because despite doing nothing wrong, he isn't as good or as fast. Thats how football works and if he can't deal with that he shouldnt be a footballer. Ally is too scared to be hated by anybody.

Good post.

Ally is too nice for this managerial lark, I fear. :(

Impressive.

Never been his biggest fan, really thought he was extremely shaky defensively but he was solid. Tried and suceeded most times winning the ball high up the park, close down well when wingers got the ball and was never caught with the ball between him and the CB (something he seemed to always get done with at Hearts).

He was always an option going forward, also had good delivery and always made himself avaliable. IMO should be our first choice LB.

This.

Hit the nail on the head tbh.

It was radio only for me tonight, he got booked for diving, was it harsh?

He certainly seemed to be one of our fitter players tonight.

Not really. I'm surprised the ref acted to be honest because it was one of those where he knocked it passed the full back but over hit it so took a chance and went down. Rolled out for a goal kick so the yellow card wasn't necessary but letter of the law and all that.

It was radio only for me tonight, he got booked for diving, was it harsh?

He certainly seemed to be one of our fitter players tonight.

it was a foul he was obstructed and he done well bombing down the wing best player outfield player out of a poor bunch

Thot he was by far our best outfield player, actually said durin the match at ibrox only way we will score is thru him n ortiz linking up. Great debut, fast proper left back, young and full of potential. Lee wallace welcome 2 the champions dont let tonight scare you, i am optimistic mccoist will find his feet and we will b challenging 4 4-in-a-row

Linked up well with Ortiz, they were right in front of me for the second half.

Pity only one person in the team had the intelligence to give them a decent ball....

govan front mate?

i sat there and wallace was very good imo, actually angered me the amount of times he shouted for the ball and either didnt get it, or had to wait/halt his run because mcculloch or edu want about another 3 or 4 touches before passing it :(

govan front mate?

i sat there and wallace was very good imo, actually angered me the amount of times he shouted for the ball and either didnt get it, or had to wait/halt his run because mcculloch or edu want about another 3 or 4 touches before passing it :(

That's the one mate.

Did you see the boy having to be rescued from the Ambulance service?! I thought he was having a heart attack.

That's the one mate.

Did you see the boy having to be rescued from the Ambulance service?! I thought he was having a heart attack.

was sitting 8 seats from him, defo looked like a heart attack, row C seat 138 for me, the poor guy was seat 146 im sure

it took over 5 mins after the crowd around him started signalling for help before the paramedics finally sauntered down