Being British Is A Crime.

This thread should be pinned to the top of the forum. This shouldn't be forgotting about.

These maniacs have went too far this time. Considering the manky mob were singing there IRA songs again on sunday, and were clearly heard singing them 2 minutes into there game. And OUR soldiers who were invited by our club get asked to leave for singing Rule Britannia. Some people i have told about this don't believe me.

I started a thread on this over in FollowFollow and it lasted 2 pages, before it got chopped. Because this is so shocking and unbelievable no one believed me.

FollowFollow is full of idiots. Did they accuse you of being a taig? Sniff Sniff and all that. :unsure:

You should have repaid the favour from the old bill and videoed them back. They don't like it but you're well within your rights.

FollowFollow is full of idiots. Did they accuse you of being a taig? Sniff Sniff and all that. :unsure:

You should have repaid the favour from the old bill and videoed them back. They don't like it but you're well within your rights.

No because i am a regular poster on there. But they were saying that they don't believe it etc.

And as i didn't actually see this there right to have doubts. The first i heard about was when i saw this thread.

But i don't believe the op would make something like this up.

Did this actually happen?

I was quite near a lot of the troops and never seen this, or any reaction.

Which i'm sure would have happened?

It was when a couple of them went to get a pie at half time, thats when they pull u aside and ask you to leave.

You very rarely see anyone getting pulled out there section, they watch you until u leave your seat and then approach you.

Scotland is in the toilet.

Between the Fenians and the "see you jimmy" brigade, we are totally villianised and these arsehole politicians are only top happy to jump on the band wagon to get a few pathetic votes.

Shambles of a country we live in

nail on head

Tonights game did not only produce a worrying, half-arsed performance, but also shown a glimpse of the downfall of Scottish society as we know it. Our Armed Forces were present at the game within the Copland Front where my S.T is positioned. During the first half of the game, a small Rule Britannia chant arises. Moments after there was a lot of commotion with the "Anti-Sectarian" Police who brought out a camcorder and started videoing the crowd (who delightfully boo'd them and gave them hell).

I went for my half time piss and witnessed a boy from the Armed Forces being asked to leave by the Strathclyde Papes. I overheard another soldier in the que ranting about how he was kicked out for singing Rule Britannia which was branded as a "Sectarian" and "illegal" chant.

I don't want to go into how Rule Britannia is NOT sectarian, but it's a complete outrage how so much disrespect can be shown to British Troops by our own police force. It's absolutely sickening.

MMMmmm !!! This seems so far fetched I just, well, I just dont believe it.

MMMmmm !!! This seems so far fetched I just, well, I just dont believe it.

Exactly. I came on Rangers Media to act like Scottish society is against us and we're all victims to a giant Nationalist plot to rid us out of Scotland.

First hand information, I witnessed it all happen. It's not that hard to believe given that the SNP tried to ban Scottish citizens from singing God Save The Queen & Rule Britannia.