Iwho Would You Bring In To Replace Mccoist If It Came To This

0007ranger

if mccoist fails who would you bring in to replace him

what an appalling start to rangers season.3 defeats in germany.already 2 points behind the scum in the league and the swedish horror show tonight which may result in a disasterous early exit from european competition.if these dreadful results continue how long could mccoist continue as our manager.if he did leave who would you bring in to replace him.

i have always believed terry butcher should be given a chance at rangers.

Apparently there is this guy called Walter Smith who is out of work at the moment I think he would be a good fit for us at Ibrox.In all seriousness Super Ally still has my backing If we qualify vs Malmo only real harm done is getting one point in opener against Hearts.

so you are happy with how the season has started are you

No I'm not, but Ally McCoist is 2 games into his first managerial job.

I think he should be given a bit more time from us before threads asking who his replacement should be for fuck sake.

so you are happy with how the season has started are you

We've played 2 games. The season finishes in May.

Say we replace McCoist tomorrow and the new fella gets 1 point in the next 2 games. Do we sack him too?

We've already had this thread once tonight and it was, rightly, deleted.

In short..

Go away.

Terrible, terrible thread to put up on a Rangers Forum.

Give the guy time. He's not got away to the best of starts, but you can at least give him a chance.

If he fails, he fails. But 2 games into the season can hardly be described as failure.

For me, Ally's made one major mistake since he took over - he gave Whittaker £20k a week on a 5 year contract. In my opinion, he's not really done much wrong other than this. The players are letting him down at the moment, and if they don't improve, and Ally sticks with them, then I'll criticise him for not having the balls to drop/replace them.

2 weeks into the season is not the time to start criticising him though.

Can I ask if Terry Butcher hadn't played for Rangers and still have had the managerial career he's had would you want him as Rangers manager?

I said this in the deleted thread. As a Sunderland fan, I know EXACTLY what Butcher brings to the managerial table. And that is very little. He is to football management what David Healy is to our first team. Likeable character who's heart is in the right place but comes up short every time.

if mccoist fails who would you bring in to replace him

what an appalling start to rangers season.3 defeats in germany.already 2 points behind the scum in the league and the swedish horror show tonight which may result in a disasterous early exit from european competition.if these dreadful results continue how long could mccoist continue as our manager.if he did leave who would you bring in to replace him.

i have always believed terry butcher should be given a chance at rangers.

i hate the fact that we cant say what we all know you are, but you know what you are and so does everyone on Rm so fuck off please. you taig cunt.

Can I ask if Terry Butcher hadn't played for Rangers and still have had the managerial career he's had would you want him as Rangers manager?

yes i would want him to be given a chance at rangers.you seem to forget the tremendous career he had at ibrox and his assists in rangers winning a couple of league titles last season with inverness and as motherwell manager a few years ago.

yes i would want him to be given a chance at rangers.you seem to forget the tremendous career he had at ibrox and his assists in rangers winning a couple of league titles last season with inverness and as motherwell manager a few years ago.

Right so apart from two wins against Celtic what's he actually done in his managerial career?

Did McCoist not have a good career with Rangers like?