Do We Crash Out Of Europe All Together If We Fail Against Malmo?

dj_blitze

Just wondering where we stand if we dont overturn the 1.0 against malmo next week.. getting mixed answers from friends saying we wont be in the europa league if we dont beat malmo.anyone know for definate?

We go into Europa final qualifying round if we go out to Malmo (tu)

If we go out to malmo we are out of europe. If we beat malmo and then get put out in the next round we drop into the europa league. So if we do not beat malmo there is no more europen football this season.

Fuck the Europa League. If we can't get past Malmo FF, which was always going to be a tougher tie than the majority on here thought, then we don't deserve to be in Europe.

We should be beating Malmo FF and I demand that we do enough next Wednesday to go through - anything else is a failure.

Fuck the Europa League. If we can't get past Malmo FF, which was always going to be a tougher tie than the majority on here thought, then we don't deserve to be in Europe.

We should be beating Malmo FF and I demand that we do enough next Wednesday to go through - anything else is a failure.

I agree.

Maybe so, but the Europa League still provides co-efficient points which impact upon our qualification/seeding in future years.

Your right, I'm wrong.

Third qualifying round

The draw for the third qualifying round was held on 15 July 2011.[11] The first legs will be played on 26 and 27 July, and the second legs will be played on 2 and 3 August 2011.

The third qualifying round will be split into two separate sections: one for champions (called the Champions Route) and one for non-champions (called the League Route). The losing teams in both sections will enter the play-off round of the 2011–12 UEFA Europa League.

I agree mate. It always seems that the Europa//UEFA is for losers. That said. Would you have given up our 2008 run? That was magical. (tu)

i concur Muff, but we'll get pumped, so thats Europe gone for a Burton this season :anguish: