David Odonkor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know much about the guy but think he would be a good addition to the squad. Feel we have lacked pace for far too long now and he looks like he has barrel loads and is direct in attack. Dont see him commanding big wages either.

For all the lad has had a lot of opps remember how good wee Durrant was for a few years after his opps and he was lucky to walk again never mind play football.

So having a few injuries isn't the end of the world plus that's why he is on trial,we won't sign him if we have any doubts at all.

For all the lad has had a lot of opps remember how good wee Durrant was for a few years after his opps and he was lucky to walk again never mind play football.

So having a few injuries isn't the end of the world plus that's why he is on trial,we won't sign him if we have any doubts at all.

To be fair though Durrant was a technically gifted footballer so he didn't have to rely on physical ability as much as Odonkor does.

This guys entire game is all about pace and I'm not sure how he can be effective over a significant run of games if he keeps breaking down.

Still there's no harm on a trial.

To be fair though Durrant was a technically gifted footballer so he didn't have to rely on physical ability as much as Odonkor does.

This guys entire game is all about pace and I'm not sure how he can be effective over a significant run of games if he keeps breaking down.

Still there's no harm on a trial.

Exactly, this gives the management team a chance to have close look at him for nothing, and if they like what they see, offer him a contract. If not, move on.

for anyone wondering how fast he is...

He ran the 100metres in 10.9 seconds....pretty much just a second away from the world record.

[/quote

This is why I hope his injuries are now in the past, that sort of pace is frightening. Defenders in the SPL would shit themselves.