Would Davidson Walk Into Our Starting 11 Or Sit On The Bench?

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would Davidson displace Edu/McCulloch

• He would displace McCulloch, not Edu.
    • He would displace Edu, not McCulloch.
    • He would displace neither of them.

Waste of money when we have two good young midfielders in Ness and Hutton. I'd rather we went for Eremenko....

What I would add is that if we do sign Davidson, Ness and/or Hutton should be loaned out for six months.

McGregor and Adam are two good examples of when players that go out and get experience come back better players.

It doesn't work every time but in Hutton and Ness's case I think it would. They have loads of talent.

Quite clearly maurice is a right winger <cr>

Fuck knows what mcculloch is....an out of sync battering ram by the looks of it. Would be very surprised if Davidson didnt do better than bot these players if he was signed.

I mean seriously anyone who was impressed by these two today , especially jig , is a fukin clown

I actually thought he was ok in the 1st half. Looked lively and got in and about the Rangers midfield but when we got our second, he like the rest of the Saints side went missing, as we cruised through the 2nd half.

Wouldn't write him off on the basis of today but haven't seen enough of him fully to say whether he would be able to step up or not to make a viable assessment/judgement.