Will Whittaker Get Boo'd Now By Our Fans?

Anyone who thinks he wont get boo'd quite badly at least against chelsea are kidding themselves. I wouldnt personally but there will be at least a few thousand that boo and tbh its the only way we get to show our utter dissapointment and anger at him for being so fuking stupid and he deserves it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering if people will let him know how much of a cunt he is when we play our future games. what do you think?

Aye we're awe gonnae go and boo him ! doh Are you a fuckin tarrier ? Cos the only cunt a kin see here is you comin away wae shite like this ! Ya fuckin knob jockey ! :sherlock:

Anyone who boo's Steven Whittaker needs their head checked. Not the first player to make a costly mistake and won't be the last.

The last thing Whittaker or anyone else needs is the support on their back.

He fucked up, that along with other decisions have cost us, but we must move on. Whittaker now needs to get his head down and start performing, because his performances this season have been completely unacceptable.

Well said. He'll be beating himself up knowing he fucked things up royally; rubbing salt in the wounds certainly won't do anything to help his confidence or that of the team.

Anyone who boo's Steven Whittaker needs their head checked. Not the first player to make a costly mistake and won't be the last.

The last thing Whittaker or anyone else needs is the support on their back.

He fucked up, that along with other decisions have cost us, but we must move on. Whittaker now needs to get his head down and start performing, because his performances this season have been completely unacceptable.

I just cannot, not comment on this. Caring Muff is out today.

I don't wish him on the pitch, because this was something like the straw that broke the camel's back in my mind. He's messed up in every game he played so far. The best thing he has done is NOT giving away goals or getting sent off. But I also wish we'd had made a few more signings so far - wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

That said, I will not boo at a Rangers player. We have the league to win and once again show the Scum that buying a new starting eleven every year doesn't make them less scum. We did that twice already, time to do it again. That means that everyone has to be on the train. Booing players won't help. Let Whittaker know he'll have to fight to get another game instead.

Hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me if some fans do boo him.

Whittaker will know how much of a melon he's been and how poor he's been playing, remember he's actually quite a good footballer, I'm sure he'll get back to playing well.

No one should boo a player.

What is that really going to achieve? It will only knock his confidence even more. I think we all know what he did was the height of stupidity and I'm sure he knows that himself, we just need to move on and concentrate on getting more league points under our belts.

He made a stupid mistake. We need to forget it and move on because booing him is no good for the team.

He always plays well towards the end of the season and the reason for that tends to be that we have the same settled team/formation for the last few weeks. We should have had a decent strike partner for Jelavic in weeks ago, which would mean having Naismith on the right of midfield an Davis Centrally which brings out the best in Whittaker.

If you look back to the football we played at the end of last season Whittaker, Davis and Naismith linked up so well and had an understanding. Full backs need a wide player who tracks back and who they have an understanding with, changing the wide right midfield player is only hindering his game.

No doubt in my mind that there will be a big reaction to him in his first game at Ibrox and there is plenty precedent.Somebody mentioned Hutton but I also recall Ronald Waterhuis saying something that upset the fans.On the Saturday when he ran to his goal the Copland gave him pelters.He left at the end of that season.I am not saying it is the right thing to do but there are plenty of fans who pay good money to see the Rangers and feel it is their right to tell the Team/Players if they are unhappy.