Ac Milan V Inter Milan

Italian Super Cup

Live on ESPN

Kick off 1pm

AC Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

Subs: Amelia, Bonera, Yepes, Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Pato, Cassano.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar; Ranocchia, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Thiago Motta, Stankovic, Alvarez, Obi; Sneijder; Eto'o.

Subs: Castellazzi, Bianchessi, Faraoni, Muntari, Pazzini, Pandev, Castaignos.

What a signing IF it happens.

If Shitty can sign Sneijder, a RB and keep Tevez(doubtful) they could win the title this season.

Could well be Maicon if the rumours are to be believed.

I have no beef with what City are doing. Everyone who wins the EPL has to 'buy it' to an extent, City are just doing that in their own little micro-climate.

Yeh.

Eto'o and Maicon continue to be linked in a swap deal with Tevez. Surely that is still very possible as if the sale of Sneijder was for Tevez they would have made it a swap deal?

Not a massive fan of Maicon but he is much better than Richards/Zabaleta!

Hart

Maicon Toure Kompany Kolarov

Toure De Jong

Aguero Sneijder Silva

Balotelli

Very strong although I would go for another top striker ahead of Balotelli

They need a better centre back than kolo toure in my opinion a tough tackling strong dominant Defender maybe Micah Richards would be ideal there for me he has all the attributes needed to be a top centre back.

They also need a left back better than Kolarov luckily they signed Clichy though but adding Maicon as well as the others they should stroll the premiership.

Yeh.

Eto'o and Maicon continue to be linked in a swap deal with Tevez. Surely that is still very possible as if the sale of Sneijder was for Tevez they would have made it a swap deal?

Not a massive fan of Maicon but he is much better than Richards/Zabaleta!

Hart

Maicon Toure Kompany Kolarov

Toure De Jong

Aguero Sneijder Silva

Balotelli

Very strong although I would go for another top striker ahead of Balotelli

When's he unbanned?

AC Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

Subs: Amelia, Bonera, Yepes, Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Pato, Cassano.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar; Ranocchia, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Thiago Motta, Stankovic, Alvarez, Obi; Sneijder; Eto'o.

Subs: Castellazzi, Bianchessi, Faraoni, Muntari, Pazzini, Pandev, Castaignos.

They certainly could do with another top defender but they can get by with Kolo with protection from De Jong and Yaya.

Kolarov is much better than Clichy, the latter is terrible defensively and does not offer that much going forward either. Kolarov was a cracking signing, think he will be much better this season after having a year under his belt in a new league.

I haven't seen much of Kolarov to rate him that highly but when I did watch them he didn't impress me to much though I will concede he is highly rated.

Clichy in my opinion is a cracking player very under rated defensively and going forward he won't score many but he is fairly creative for a full back, is quite young to have as much experience at the top level (Champions League) I think he will be a great buy particularly for the seven million fee that was reported.

Who do you think should be the centre back they go for then.

Many Arsenal fans I've spoken to and from comments online think he is terrible defensively and was a fault for many goals due to bad positioning. Tend to agree with them.

Lucio, Silva, Hummels or Subotic would be good additions.

I like Clichy think he is a great player in my opinion for the money that city paid for him they won't get much better at left back. For me he has been consistently the second best left back in the premiership over the last maybe five years and I hate arsenal.

I think maybe Lucio is too old now and not necessarily the best defender in the world the others a good shouts though. I do think they may try for either John Terry or Carles Puyol though whether they can get them or not remains to be seen but they may and in my opinion probably will try to get one of them at some point.

Fair enough mate.

Lucio is the same age as Puyol and not nearly as injury prone, think he has at least another three years left in him at the top level. Would have Lucio, Puyol over Terry every day of the week, really rate both those players.

How was the second half peeps? Milan deserve the win, good goals?

I do think both are better than JT but I feel he would be a better fit as he is more commanding than the other two and that is what city need more than anything.