Lampard

Gillete

No-ones try to start an argument. I just don't subscribe to the whole Chelsea love-in and the utterly cringeworthy "Ooooohhhh....I cannot believe it's Frank Lampard" guff.

He sat in with the fans at the UEFA cup final and always has great things to say about Rangers, we how him we appreciate it.

Wasn't at the Chelsea game but my birds dad told me that lampard got a great reception from the rangers fans when substituted

Are there any videos of this ?

I commented on the other thread that I was astounded at the standing ovation he got when coming off, from every stand whilst everyone else, including our own players got a muted applause.

Good to see world class players at Ibrox though and to see them clearly enjoying the occasion and making it clear they were enjoying the occasion.

Counted at least half a dozen times when Lampard turned and applauded our support.

She's the only wan that had the guts tae stand up tae the ira.

She'd have had those rioters under control from day 1 too!!!

Tin hat on, rolling pin in hand, steaming through Tottenham windmilling them!!

Fucking hell I thought he'd have a lot more assists in 509 Chelsea games.

i know, he would really struggle up here.................. :disappointment:

ffs, i would have him in a rangers top in a hearbeat

It's nice to applaude any world class player at Ibrox. Probably why Drogba and Anelka got clapped, probably why half of Ibrox applauded when Kaka scored against us at Ibrox.

Unless these world class players come out and say they are Celtic Supporters, eg. Wayne Rooney, they ill probably get a round of applause from some of the Rangers support.

They work hard to become some of the best entertainers in the world, mentally, physically even psychologically, having to deal with fame of being some of the best and most well known players/people in the world. I have no problem applauding players who deserve it. I done it with Kaka, i've done it with Lampard & Drogba.

Doesn't matter what religion they are or what colour they are etc. If they are a world class player and deserve to be applauded and the situation allows it, i'll have no problems doing so. I think a lot of people thing applauding a world class player means you automatically support the other team.

Don't like Chelsea but like Lampard, before the game started as well he hit a shot that hit someone in the crowd he walked over and gave them his top, John Terry also went over an gave them his boots.

Nice gesture from the both of them.

Don't like Chelsea but like Lampard, before the game started as well he hit a shot that hit someone in the crowd he walked over and gave them his top, John Terry also went over an gave them his boots.

Nice gesture from the both of them.

Thought Terry was a tim.

Did I not read somewhere that Lampards grandad is from Glasgow and he used to take him and Jamie Rednapp to Ibrox when they were kids up visiting

not too sure about their grandad but both families do indeed have a love for rangers possibly through their twin mothers side though ...

that aside was great seeing the reception he got after what hes went through the last few years .

he thoroughly deserves it always has great things to say about us as do the redknapps .

so loch71 cut the guy some slack ffs..

John Terry said in an interview he only supported ra shellick to annoy his brother Paul iirc as he was a massive Rangers fan. He didnt actually support any English side just Rangers. However John said he didnt really care much for the taigs

Its called respecting a world class player who so happens to be a bear.

not to mention a very nice place to end his career. a phenomenal player who wont need or demand mega money because of those world class wages over the years.

Aye, and Alexander fucked up by saving it. wacko.gif

take a look at that penalty and the others taken by lampard. ma granny coulda saved it an' she's deed.

thanks frank for not makin oor young guns who played so well look bad by runnin up the goals on them - much appreciated, pure class.

So ye'll be clapping scott broon next time he visits Ibrox? :ph34r:

So ye'll be clapping scott broon next time he visits Ibrox? :ph34r:

scott broon a world class player!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who gives a flying fleck? He's a Chelsea player. Not a Rangers player. Maybe if some fans were to show the same support for some of their own players as they did for Lampard we might get more from them. Watching people fawning over Lampard everytime he got near them on saturday was nothing short of embarrassing

Fuckin nugget