Provdiing Mckay Signs

Davie2909

Mate it would not be a pretty win. we can all kid each other on by Lee McCulloch is finished as a player, he should just be paid up and released and let a footballer take his place.

I aint kidding no one on but you have us beat if we play that when it might not tun out like that, i understand we are limited in ability but we really do underestimate our squad at time

ortiz had moments against st johnstone where he looked promising.

I'm prepared to give him some more time to settle, and perhaps playing him where he likes would also help his game.

Ortiz to me is promising and too many people saying he is shite doesnt wash with me, he is new and need time to adjust and the quick off the mark critics are not giving him a chance

Ortiz--Davis--Ness--McKay

----Jelavic--Naismith

Don't know why Ortiz is getting so much stick on here, don't think he has done anything wrong. He is unfortunate to be Spanish, as just because of his Nationality and the fact we signed him from La Liga, fans were expecting him to tear up the SPL and anything short of that is a failure. He looks technically gifted, and played on the right of the midfield, i think he will be a star for us this season.

Edu and McCulloch are not needed and neither is a new defensive midfielder. We don't need one, nevermind two, for an SPL game. Bartley or Hutton can occupy that place for European games if need be, but in the SPL we shouldn't need one.

not seen the guy play but i was under the impression he was a central midfielder??

we moan about everybody gettin played out of position as it is, so why does everybody think we should shunt him out on the left??

(as i said ive no seen him play so if he does play on the left, ignore this pish ive just wrote hahaha)

It's no surprise that Ally is sticking with the Walter tried and tested format. What else can he do? His signing targets are vanishing one by one so he will do what he has learned from Walter. No need for flowing attractive football just make us hard to beat.

This is not a criticism but any hopes that we as fans had for attractive attacking football are out the window as Ally fails to bring in players of his choice. All he can do is to put an 11 on the field who will battle in hope more than expectation.In my opinion unless there are dramtic developments between now and the end of the transfer window;Ally is going in the ring with one hand tied behind his back.

But the powers that be at Ibrox should beware, Mr McCoist is nobody's fool and he has plenty of friends in the media who will make life very uncomfortable for the Rangers hierarchy if things don't work out well for the club.