Provdiing Mckay Signs

Davie2909

I think that McCoist is looking at him as the LM option whats everyones thoughts on how the midfield will line up with him onboard?

I think it will be something like

Ortiz - Davis - McCulloch - McKay i would like to see Hutton/Ness or even Bendiksson instead of McCulloch TBH

win. But in the event of Wylde being left out, put McKay wide left and ness in CM besides Davis.

That would be my ideal midfield on our current squad (providing the McKay deal goes through)

This every single day of the week

or Hutton next to Davis and Mckay Left.

It says a lot that our Manager won't pick this 4 together at all.

I Agree with what you all say... If/When Ness is fit i think he should play and move McKay out left. Ness offers so much in terms of passing, tackling and even a great balance due to being left footed. I Hate the fact most our current midfield are all right footed.

i'd like to see ortiz get his chance on the right he seems comfortable on his right foot even though he said he can play either side but hes a waste on the left its crystal clear i dont know why ally canny see that,

but he still has a grudge in playing wylde who i think couldve saved us against malmo

anyway if and when mckay signs if we play him on the left i dont see why he cant be a great signing probably after a few games though

This every single day of the week

or Hutton next to Davis and Mckay Left.

It says a lot that our Manager won't pick this 4 together at all.

You can hardly blame Ally for not playing a player we haven't signed yet doh

But that would be my midfield too provided all were available. Or Ortiz for Naismith if he's still partnering Jelavic up front.