Adam Le Fondre

Boab

Even if we sign Fondre I'd like to see another striker at the club. We may as well write off Beattie, Healy and Little right now as they won't get a game outside a Mickey Mouse Cup or the final few minutes as a substitute. Lafferty and Jelavic is really all we have and I'd like a Larrson, Salihi or Trickovski in as well.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumour in South Yorkshire is that ALF is up in Scotland tommorow to discuss terms.

£500,000 is what toy town chairman said they want for him, i would be a bit apprehensive paying that much for him especially as his contract is up at the end of the season.

Really?

Yea thats why Wednesday pulled out of the running for him, We offered £250,000 they said no with their chairman coming on radio Sheffield quoting £500,000 and he can go to who ever pays it. He is a poor mans Boyd i know its sounds stupid but he does nowt all game but sticks the ball in net.

For me there is better Wednesday and especially Rangers could get for the same money

Yea thats why Wednesday pulled out of the running for him, We offered £250,000 they said no with their chairman coming on radio Sheffield quoting £500,000 and he can go to who ever pays it. He is a poor mans Boyd i know its sounds stupid but he does nowt all game but sticks the ball in net.

For me there is better Wednesday and especially Rangers could get for the same money

Thanks mate. (tu)

Fourth_Official now believes that Coventry are preparing a bid, again.

Don't know much about Le Fondre so not to bothered if we miss out on him.

please gony drop this 4th offical shite remember cuellar at murray park for medical the guys a fantasist

please gony drop this 4th offical shite remember cuellar at murray park for medical the guys a fantasist

I'm not saying it's true, not in the slightest. What I am saying is that someone said about the ITK agent guy or whatever it is saying he's coming up for discussions whilst FO is saying that Coventry are preparing a bid for him (tu)

And do you know for a fact that he wasn't at MP? Quite weird that we pull out of the deal a few days after he was there for his supposed medical because of his injury and fitness, don't you think?

I'm not saying it's true, not in the slightest. What I am saying is that someone said about the ITK agent guy or whatever it is saying he's coming up for discussions whilst FO is saying that Coventry are preparing a bid for him (tu)

And do you know for a fact that he wasn't at MP? Quite weird that we pull out of the deal a few days after he was there for his supposed medical because of his injury and fitness, don't you think?

no m8 i agree he was at murray park 3years ago wen he was a gers player a just cany grasp all this 4th offical crap some wee spotty boy tweetin shite from his bedroom that will be full ov hardsocks

So because Hooper scored 20 goals in 25, Le Fondre would guarantee 25 in 38? Even though Hooper played in the Championship and Le Fondre two divisions below that? You are aware that there's a slight difference in quality between Championship clubs and League Two clubs?

You're creepy , stop talking about me when im not on the site .

Thanks

Tell your little bumchums to stop pretending to be aliases of you, and i might

Thanks

Your number 1 fan

xo

Look do me a favour and put me on ignore , i'm putting you on it now , you're far too creepy and paranoid for my liking , if you have problems with other members then maybe you need to look in the mirror (tu) just saying ...