Daniel Larsson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this discussion with my mate earlier and just thinking if we did sign him and if he scored the winner in an Old Firm at the piggery and celebrated by sticking his tongue out in that trademark Larsson celebration that I would jizz my pants. It would just be too good to be true.

how do you know this mate

Well, I am just taking a guess but Larsson with number 7 obviously idolises Henrik Larsson and im guessing his dream would be to play for them just like Larsson?

Taking a guess tho mate but it could have legs.

Well, I am just taking a guess but Larsson with number 7 obviously idolises Henrik Larsson and im guessing his dream would be to play for them just like Larsson?

Taking a guess tho mate but it could have legs.

He probably didnt choose that number, most wingers are number 7.

Seb Larsson who plays with Sunderland right now is also Swedish and number 7, that makes his dream to play for Celtic too and he idolises Henrik?

He probably didnt choose that number, most wingers are number 7.

Seb Larsson who plays with Sunderland right now is also Swedish and number 7, that makes his dream to play for Celtic too and he idolises Henrik?

i honestly couldnt give a fuck if he was i just think he is as good if not better than we could get for a decent price otherwise i would like torres but think his first months wages would pay daniel [wont say larsson incase it offends]contract for 5 years......

25 goals in 75 games in the Swedesh league and for the champions is shite. No thanks (td)

Goodwillie had 29 in 117 for DU, everyone seemed to be foaming at the mouth to sign him..is there really that much difference between the Scottish and Swedish league??

IMO I would take him, think it's ludicrous and embarrassing that some fans don't want him cause his surname, plays in poor league etc. Who then Tevez? get a grip man! Sad as it is Gers big spending days are over; this boy is exactly the player we should target, young enough for potential sell on value, pacy, scores and has experienced Europe...less than Goodwillie would cost

The amount of people talking shit on here honestly.

'Oh you don't want him then who should we go for? Messi, Tevez and Torres? You need to get a grip mate, blah, blah, blah'

Who the fuck said anything about Rangers signing Torres or Tevez FFS. If you're trying to suggest that other than Larsson our only targets are world class players then you're talking shite!

We could go for Larsson, Le Fondre, Salihi, McDonald, Russell, Trickovski, etc.

Salihi should be our Target, biggest gripe is that a lot of fans still don't appreciate or understand our spending restrictions. Larsson would be a cheaper alternative than most mentioned, however that brings a bigger risk I guess than buying more established players

Jelavic needs a little speedy guy next to him, someone who can play him intelligent balls, drag defenders out of position with his pace to create space for him, and be johnny on the spot for jela's flick-ons....Larsson wouldn't be my first choice, but we have signed players in the past who looked OK against us in europe, such as Cuellar, or who pumped goals past the time like Jelavic.

Most likely lazy journalism to be honest, which from clyde 1 is what you would expect to be honest...

There was a boy who was playing for Nigeria at the under 20 world cup who looked amazing, Musa was the lad's name, pacey, athletic, powerful, that sort of signing would gave me jizzing in my pants, Larsson would not. Malmo were absolute rubbish, we need to accept that, move on, and not chase after their diddy players. Dinamo zagreb aren't a great team either but they pumped them in the first leg, just as we should have done. 4-5-1 at home to a mid-table swedish team, we got what he deserved.