Well You Must Feel Like A Right Cunt, Amac9.

Senna

Sorry but that's a terrible team.

Think we'll drop points today, I'm predicting 1-1.

Outstanding display, especially considering the age of the team, the lack of club appearances throughout the back four and 13 players missing.

In Ally We Trust.

Bit harsh on the two posters concerned.

They were wrong though. Couldn't really fault any players today. Goian and Perry both looked aggressive, commanding, comfortable at the back and McMillan and Wallace both had solid games. Naismith was a revelation centre mid and Davis was back to somewhere near his best today. Wylde was quiet at times but showed flashes of his potential. Ortiz was decent today, solid technically. Lafferty was a big difference to our team today, he really added something and Jelavic was quiet again today and missed a few chances in the first half.

Still Motherwell had too much possession for me but we played well and it's always a good result to win 3-0 away to Motherwell, especially with about 13 players out.

I know this is a petty thread, but on seeing that team today, how anyone could have been annoyed is beyond me.

People moan about the fact both Edu and Mcculloch start and that none of them should, yet when Ally has his hand forced and can't start both of them people still bitch about it, Ally can't win !

Superb result and hopefully this team stays the same.

People have opinions on what they believe, not everyone will agree.

There's absolutely no point or need to make a thread about it. Or call them cunts.

If they want to hold their hands up and apologise then they can, but if not then forget it and enjoy the victory! We all support the same team at the end of the day.

Apologies for the thread, I think I got a bit carried away between the result here and the tims looking like they dropped points. Admin can close the thread if they feel it necessary. (tu)