Early Editions.

All these headlines about this are starting annoy me now. Why does no one know the rules?

if he was not allowed to play do you think uefa would take this long to let us know about it?

he wasn't allowed to play in the UK, thats why he wasn't playing on Sunday.

But we were playing in Slovenia on thursday, thats why he was allowed to play. Why the fuck can people no get that into there heads?

I bet you the Celtic fans were not complaining to Uefa about, the swiss team they are playing & there players that are supposed to be banned?

As far as i am aware , he WAS allowed to play on Sunday in the SPL but wasn't allowed into the country as he had no Visa therefore would be an alien ...

stopped buying the rag years ago, do not buy any propaganda papers AT ALL

See, my problem is my commute to work takes about an hour so I like to catch up with all the sports news on the way. The Sun is a comic so I don't buy that. Despite it's flaws I usually buy the Record. Although I didn't this morning due to this ridiculous sensationalist full page headline which I wasn't going to contribute 40p of my hard-earned for! So what did I do instead? Picked up the Express (without looking at the back) and it says "KICK THE GERS OUT"! doh

Still was only half a page high rather than the full page in the Record wacko.gif

So any suggestions?

See, my problem is my commute to work takes about an hour so I like to catch up with all the sports news on the way. The Sun is a comic so I don't buy that. Despite it's flaws I usually buy the Record. Although I didn't this morning due to this ridiculous sensationalist full page headline which I wasn't going to contribute 40p of my hard-earned for! So what did I do instead? Picked up the Express (without looking at the back) and it says "KICK THE GERS OUT"! doh

Still was only half a page high rather than the full page in the Record wacko.gif

So any suggestions?

I'n not knocking folk who buy it Just I saw throught there garbage, lies,propaganda, anti-rangers stance, along with the sun years ago. The Rhecord is the worst publication I have every read, even worse than razzle stories!!

if everyone stopped buying into them they would soon fold.

even if there are ones lying around work I don't read them, awful, awful, bastards.

So any suggestions?

An I-Pod?

So any suggestions?

Books? DS Brain training setting you up for a good days graft? IPAD and come on here? :)

Anything but giving your hard earned to those who hate you.

Books? DS Brain training setting you up for a good days graft? IPAD and come on here? :)

Anything but giving your hard earned to those who hate you.

I do have a quick browse on here and Twitter first thing to catch any breaking news. Newspaper in morning for catch up on sports/news. Book and snooze on the way home!

I dont know anything about twitter, does it have a news channel on there?

TBH I just follow the football ones, mainly Rangers stuff. Lots of Rangers staff and players on now as well as the official RFC one. Plus Gersnet, STV etc and I think I'm pretty well covered for Rangers news!

Hwo do you check that mate? Sounds interesting.

Easiest way is to check the offical one @RFC_Official and check who it is following. Club officials start with @rfc_ then a name so always good to get the goss from Murray Park etc. Then you get lots of re-tweets etc and can decide if there's anyone else interesting you might like to follow. Don't use it myself for tweeting, only browsing!

Easiest way is to check the offical one @RFC_Official and check who it is following. Club officials start with @rfc_ then a name so always good to get the goss from Murray Park etc. Then you get lots of re-tweets etc and can decide if there's anyone else interesting you might like to follow. Don't use it myself for tweeting, only browsing!

Might give it a bash. Thanks mate.

(tu)