Out Of Europe Twice.sack The Manager

0007ranger

what a load of shite.i heard all the excuses after malmoe.this a new low this evening

there is no escuuse for this crap.

to go out of europe agaist an outfit such aa fucking maribor is a fucking disgrace.

sack the manager and his crappy backroom team

The same back room team who delivered us 3 in a row? :rolleyes:

Away you go.

what a load of shite.i heard all the excuses after malmoe.this a new low this evening

to go out of europe agaist an outfit such aa fucking maribor is a fucking disgrace.

There's no excuse for your inability to string together a coherent sentence. Why would i listen to your 'argument'? Oh, i wouldn't. Tatty bye bye.

Why don't you sack the drink and get a sleep

away you go.the back room team you seem so happy with has cost the club millions of pounds with these dreadful european performances

I'm quite happy sitting at the top of the league currently and being the champions for the past three years.

Remember to hand in your homework on time in the morning. (tu)

Difficult to type when the local priest is rattling your ring?

It sack McCoist would be mental. He deserves at least a season. However I do accept that he as made a total mess of the Malmo game and now tonight. He has to learn from it.

For a home European game we had to win I am simply astonished how pedestrian we were. It was played at walking pace at time. Allowed Maribor to settle.