Jelavic

I have never known a player to be bigged up as much as he is, he has been so ordinary tonight and recently it's untrue, missed so many easy headers headers. He once again failed to turn up in a big game and for a £4 million striker i'd expect much more.

Heretic. Firing squad will arrive any second....I AGREE!

I have never known a player to be bigged up as much as he is, he has been so ordinary tonight and recently it's untrue, missed so many easy headers headers. He once again failed to turn up in a big game and for a £4 million striker i'd expect much more.

Forster

Izaguirre

Kayal

Ki

Hooper

Theres 5 for a start.

(tu)

£7.5m our forward line cost tonight,

I wonder what the Maribor team cost all in.

Not all down to the forwards though because the service they get is non-existent to be honest.

They had plenty of chances tonight, 17 shots against their 3 shows that. The one on ones of Lafferty (twice), Davis and Healy cost us. Not blaming Greegs here, just using it as an example but he'll earn more in a week than their entire squad.

They had plenty of chances tonight, 17 shots against their 3 shows that. The one on ones of Lafferty (twice), Davis and Healy cost us. Not blaming Greegs here, just using it as an example but he'll earn more in a week than their entire squad.

How many of those shots where clear cut though?

Most where fluffed headers from terrible crosses. Yes there where many missed chances but our lack of creativity has been obvious for some time now yet still hasn't been addressed.

For the record I am blaming the strikers as much as anyone else.

Jelavic is s fantastic player, I can't accept this criticism.

Our team performance was poor, only so much Jelavic can do when hes not being supplied.

What game were you watching? His movement and hold up play was shocking, he missed 4 good headed chances. I'm just tired of plenty of players in our squad always getting criticised for being shite when they have good games and play better than Jelavic, it's unfair for it to always be Broadfoot's and Edu's fault when the pair of them were far from the worst players on the pitch. Maybe if Jelavic didn't need 7+ chances a game to score 1 goal we might get better results. I think it's laughable when people rate him at £10 million+ i'd bite a teams hand off if they offered that.

£7.5m our forward line cost tonight,

I wonder what the Maribor team cost all in.

Not all down to the forwards though because the service they get is non-existent to be honest.

I thought they had excellent service. Broadfoots balls into Jelavic' feet all night, especially Wylde's balls into the box were exquisite. Can't really do much more.

Said the same thing to my son at the game tonight mate his head is somewhere else he doesn't look a happy bear

Would you be mate, being asked to do the job of two strikers with zero service and aimless long balls fired at you for 90 mins at a time? I would be raging.

With so many below par performances from all our team tonight I keep wondering if Mcoist has the respect of the players, players just dont seem to know what they're doing. As for Jelavic he works tirelessly always running, looking for the ball and sometimes doing too much, we badly lacked Naismiths running tonight.

What game were you watching? His movement and hold up play was shocking, he missed 4 good headed chances. I'm just tired of plenty of players in our squad always getting criticised for being shite when they have good games and play better than Jelavic, it's unfair for it to always be Broadfoot's and Edu's fault when the pair of them were far from the worst players on the pitch. Maybe if Jelavic didn't need 7+ chances a game to score 1 goal we might get better results. I think it's laughable when people rate him at £10 million+ i'd bite a teams hand off if they offered that.

I was watching the Rangers VS Maribor game. I didn't say he had his best game tonight but you have to look at the quality of the service.

Was he supposed to score a wonder goal from:

A Gregg Wylde cross that either didn't get by the first man or was hit too long

A Kirk Broadfoot sclaffed cross just at the most awkward height for anyone to hit

A Steven Davis pass, well no because Davis was lacking his usual creativity

An Edu...

A punt from McGregor against a team defending in numbers.

You supply Jela you get the goals.

I was watching the Rangers VS Maribor game. I didn't say he had his best game tonight but you have to look at the quality of the service.

Was he supposed to score a wonder goal from:

A Gregg Wylde cross that either didn't get by the first man or was hit too long

A Kirk Broadfoot sclaffed cross just at the most awkward height for anyone to hit

A Steven Davis pass, well no because Davis was lacking his usual creativity

An Edu...

A punt from McGregor against a team defending in numbers.

You supply Jela you get the goals.

But he was supplied, I think you'll find Healy and Laff both managed to be found by balls and had good chances and both failed, maybe if Jelavic made a good enough run he would have been found like them.

With so many below par performances from all our team tonight I keep wondering if Mcoist has the respect of the players, players just dont seem to know what they're doing. As for Jelavic he works tirelessly always running, looking for the ball and sometimes doing too much, we badly lacked Naismiths running tonight.

He need's to be told to calm down with his temperment. He's the most important player to the team playing well. We haven't won a big match without him since the 1-0 Celtic win in Feb 2010.