RST Spokesman interviewed in 'Evening Times'

Frankie

"The fans are obviously not happy. The overwhelming feeling we get is that a significant level of investment is required to get Rangers back to being a force again, in terms of the title.

"And on the evidence of the spending in the past two years, will that happen? Is there a desire to make it happen?"

Superb.

I'm over the moon he said that. The RST is the only real way us, the fans, can get our message across to Murray, so hopefully he takes notice of this.

Well done David Edgar.

"It comes down to ambition. Do the people who run Rangers want the club to be No.1 again? If so, we need to spend on players. It really is that simple as this squad will not be good enough.

Another great quote.

RST take a bow.

Well done to David Edgar for taking his chance to get the view of the majority of Rangers fans across. And well done to Darell King for allowing our voice to be heard for a change instead of all the negative crap from the usual suspects in the mhedia.

We need to keep up the pressure on Murray and the Board to spend the money we need to achieve success again.

Personally I think David has articulated what most of are thinking in a very professional and objective manner.

Definetly. Well done that man.

Well done to David Edgar for taking his chance to get the view of the majority of Rangers fans across. And well done to Darell King for allowing our voice to be heard for a change instead of all the negative crap from the usual suspects in the mhedia.

We need to keep up the pressure on Murray and the Board to spend the money we need to achieve success again.

I agree the club must spend enough to make give us a chance of winning the SPL next season.

As for Darell King, I think he is a good guy, and is probably as much a supporter as you and I. (header)

Have we not heard all this before....there seems to be a lot of talking as usual but hee haw action fae that man with aw the aces.

The longer this goes on he will just ride the storm unless we vote with our feet and give him hee haw

Rememeber...RIDING THE STORM IS A CANTER FOR HIM

Well, Fish, at leats we're putting that point across in a well-read newspaper.

The pressure is put onto Murray with such fair and accurate articles.

You misunderstood, Im not knocking you or your friends attempts, but do we not need to give that barsteward Murray some sort of ultimatum...

As I said he will just ride the storm, he holds all the aces

Have we not heard all this before....there seems to be a lot of talking as usual but hee haw action fae that man with aw the aces.

The longer this goes on he will just ride the storm unless we vote with our feet and give him hee haw

The thing with Murray is that he preys on the fact that Rangers fans are blindly loyal to our team. If this was at any other club then i think your methods would already have been tried but it is different with us. I know that i just couldn't bring myself to boycott a match, for instance. I think the way that RST is going about things is absolutely spot on. I am glad i joined.

The thing with Murray is that he preys on the fact that Rangers fans are blindly loyal to our team. If this was at any other club then i think your methods would already have been tried but it is different with us. I know that i just couldn't bring myself to boycott a match, for instance. I think the way that RST is going about things is absolutely spot on. I am glad i joined.

You are missing the point, it doesnt matter who is doing the talking he will ride the storm until we vote with our feet and hurt his coffers or else you can...........

BURY YOU HEAD IN THE SAND

Fish:

Despite the worst run of results in the history of the club; despite 2 season of no success and despite the shortest term of any manager since 1872, season ticket sales are still at record levels.

People aren't voting with their feet so more intricate strategies to apply pressure must be found. At the moment, the RST are doing a decent job of vocally showing Murray et al to be incompetent.

What we now need is someone to buy the club from him - that's a much more difficult task and continually shouting on internet forums won't change matters in the way many of us would like to see.

Fish:

Despite the worst run of results in the history of the club; despite 2 season of no success and despite the shortest term of any manager since 1872, season ticket sales are still at record levels.

People aren't voting with their feet so more intricate strategies to apply pressure must be found. At the moment, the RST are doing a decent job of vocally showing Murray et al to be incompetent.

What we now need is someone to buy the club from him - that's a much more difficult task and continually shouting on internet forums won't change matters in the way many of us would like to see.

Good on ye Frankie, and well stated by David Edgar - kudos also to the RST for what they are doing to get the ship headed in the right direction. Also, we do need someone to buy the club from SDM at this point, but have to be canny on who it goes to. A Lithuanian consortium, for example, might not be a great idea...