At The Game Yesterday

WhosTheDado

I really do sometimes wonder why certain people turn up to show their "support" to our players on matchdays. Everyone on this site has probably had the displeasure of sitting near "a supporter" who do nothing but constantly moan for the entire 90 mins. It happened to me yesterday and it was so bad that if this guy is a regular in this seat then I will possibly move my season ticket to somewhere else if possible. People may say that he has paid his money and is intitled to his opinion but he didn't have 1 good word about any of our players and it was totally demoralising to me and everyone in vicinity. The bit that got me to turn and look at him was just after bedoya came on, he misplaced a pass and the guy shouted "fucking brilliant, that's 3 shite americans in our team now". Come on man, this was the boy's debut and was bound to be nervous but he is just "another shite signing" according to the man behind. Not one player was immune, not even the younsters. Ross Perry ( who played very well again I thought) and Gregg Wylde were also taking pelters. It's no wonder Walter was so reluctant to field youngsters during his time here when one little mistake is pounced upon by the fucking loudmouth and his wee sidekicks. Also, after a decent little passing move broke down , myself and a few others clapped to appreciate the idea but the guy shouts "wit you clapping that for that was shite". I think my brother was ready for knocking this guy out but thankfully he kept calm. I know we're all passionate to see the gers win but for bawbags like this guy to basically abuse our players is fucking not on. On another note well done to the blue order and union bears yesterday for another terrific showing. Rant over.

Hate these kind of supporters aswell, dont know the meaning of support.

Anytime I go to Ibrox now I always sit in with the Blue Order, you dont get those kind of idiots there, plus you can sing and dance without being moaned at to sit down etc.

I hate they cunts.

St. Mirren CIS Cup final in 2009, the guy behind me was a fucking cunt. Wouldn't shut up the whole game. After we won, with 9 men, you'd think he would stop, yes? NO! Don't be ridiculous:

THERES YER FUCKIN CONSPIRACY EH! WHERES YER FUCKIN CONSPIRACY NOO EH?

Tbh, I don't mind the quiet ones who just talk at the normal tone. For example:

Aww for goodness sake Edu. Just substitute yourself son, do us all a favour.

Some times it's quite funny. But most of the time it's a joke and it's no way to support the team. Fair enough, a wee moan here and there about a lackluster pass or something but fuck me, some people take it too far.

U dont sit in the copey front do you , av got a few that sound like that dotted about me , its murder

I'm in BF2 buddy. I'm a new season ticket holder and it was good atmosphere in BF2 v Hearts, Malmo and Maribor. I just hope to fuck that he won't be a regular.

guy behind my old season ticket seat was a ned, done my head in. sang the wrong words, and had one of those horrid accents that makes anything he says sound like he is constipated. anyone in the govan east corner sitting in row I, look along and you will see what i mean.

I'm in BF2 buddy. I'm a new season ticket holder and it was good atmosphere in BF2 v Hearts, Malmo and Maribor. I just hope to fuck that he won't be a regular.

A used to sit in the broomie before a got ma season ticket in the copey , long before tbo and ub were formed , a used to love the broomie for its atmosphere , thats when the away fans were situated where tbo and ub are sitting the now .

I've had to sit next to a few and it completely takes the fun out of the game. I had to sit next to a chap last season who did nothing but moan for 90 minutes, when we scored he knocked my glasses clean of my face and then went back to moaning.

I'm not sure what I'm like, before and after the game I'm like 'why do I even speak out loud while watching the game', but then when it comes to it just happens.

I'm probably an arsehole to sit next to, but I never insult the players or such.

I really do sometimes wonder why certain people turn up to show their "support" to our players on matchdays. Everyone on this site has probably had the displeasure of sitting near "a supporter" who do nothing but constantly moan for the entire 90 mins. It happened to me yesterday and it was so bad that if this guy is a regular in this seat then I will possibly move my season ticket to somewhere else if possible. People may say that he has paid his money and is intitled to his opinion but he didn't have 1 good word about any of our players and it was totally demoralising to me and everyone in vicinity. The bit that got me to turn and look at him was just after bedoya came on, he misplaced a pass and the guy shouted "fucking brilliant, that's 3 shite americans in our team now". Come on man, this was the boy's debut and was bound to be nervous but he is just "another shite signing" according to the man behind. Not one player was immune, not even the younsters. Ross Perry ( who played very well again I thought) and Gregg Wylde were also taking pelters. It's no wonder Walter was so reluctant to field youngsters during his time here when one little mistake is pounced upon by the fucking loudmouth and his wee sidekicks. Also, after a decent little passing move broke down , myself and a few others clapped to appreciate the idea but the guy shouts "wit you clapping that for that was shite". I think my brother was ready for knocking this guy out but thankfully he kept calm. I know we're all passionate to see the gers win but for bawbags like this guy to basically abuse our players is fucking not on. On another note well done to the blue order and union bears yesterday for another terrific showing. Rant over.

1 error by Davis = Unlucky

1 error by Edu = Fu*king p*sh

The way our fans treat our own players is cringeworthy.

However, Bring Frank Lampard up to Ibrox and he will be worshipped. Some people need their heads look at.

You will never stop the negativity around Ibrox, some people go for a moan.