The Season Is, As Yet, In Its Infancy...

The way I'm seeing it in terms of the SPL is this.

4 clean sheets out of 5 and top of the League. This is when we have been playing shit.

I am optimistic but that can only last so long. Our performances need to improve drastically.

Still above Celtic ( a settled Celtic team) whilst McCoist is trying to build his team.

I'm happy in terms of results just not performances.

Rangers will win the treble.

Septic will win sweet fa and Copper Knob will be sacked before the season ends.

Hibs and Inverness will be relegated.

Jelavic and Naismith will score 20+ league goals each. Davis will create 3 quarters of their goals. All 3 will still be criticised incessantly.

Edu will be 1st pick every week and will be crap every week.

Ness will play 7 games in a row and be granted a testimonial.

Goian will be player of the year.

Rangers will win the treble.

Septic will win sweet fa and Copper Knob will be sacked before the season ends.

Hibs and Inverness will be relegated.

Jelavic and Naismith will score 20+ league goals each. Davis will create 3 quarters of their goals. All 3 will still be criticised incessantly.

Edu will be 1st pick every week and will be crap every week.

Ness will play 7 games in a row and be granted a testimonial.

Goian will be player of the year.

So what two are getting promoted from the First divison? The winners and who else..?

I hate all this negativity right now. What do people honestly think would change?! We have the same fucking players so the way they play their football isn't going to drastically change over 2 months!

Rangers will win the league.

So what two are getting promoted from the First divison? The winners and who else..?

I hate all this negativity right now. What do people honestly think would change?! We have the same fucking players so the way they play their football isn't going to drastically change over 2 months!

Rangers will win the league.

It's drastically changed in the months since we won the League. We should not be going backwards, and the cause for it needs to be sorted sharpish...or your last prediction in the post will not come to pass.

I'm very confident top of the league while settling in new players and admitedly playing pish that will do for me and wait till frank lampard and nicolas anelka join on loan on Wednesday the line up will be complete and there will be no stopping us then !

well if you're not Lennon had 6 months, more money and a larger squad to begin with before his first European adventure - He crashed out first time and second time.

We should have went threw in both ties buy for player stupidity, missed sitters, and luck on the other teams part we wen't out -not the best we're capable of but that's what happened.

League wise - stuttering start - non convincing couple of wins, 1 good performance and win.

Given time - Ally will stamp his mark on the team, it'll take time seeing as we've spent fuck all bar what's came in for previous players leaving. Instant great football and wins cost £££££.

Not one of that team is looking 100% just now and rather than give it "Oh this is an outrage sack them all and bring in Mourinho and Rooney" like some - I like to think that if at this stage we're top of the league then frankly - when everyones fit, match sharp and settled - we'll be formidible in the League.

With that being the bread and butter of a season - and with all things considered - I'd be happy to see us win that alone and have a 4-in-a-row party!

The manager inherited the team which wiped the floor with everyone put in front of them at the business end of last season. Those who had left, were mainly injured or not featuring during that time.

Pre season was a disaster, and we were garbage, but most of us dismissed it with thoughts of "pre season is about preparing for the season"

We were shocking for most of the qualifying games for both CL and UEFA, and can have no complaints at going out, even if we had chances to go through.

Apart from the Motherwell game, we have played terribly for much of the time in the SPL, and could easily have dropped another 2 points at Ibrox on Sunday.

I'm usually pretty upbeat about Rangers' chances, but I'm getting worried that goldenballs might not be up to it...but nothing would please me more than for him to do his usual, and come out the Clyde with a salmon.

Have not made first impressions yet. Once we see McKay, Bedoya and any other signing fully bed into fully fit team/squad - only then will I get a chance to see us at full strength and form a valid opinion. Until then its too early to say what this team will be like.

Still to see what team selection and tactics Ally comes up with at that point too.