• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Cool mate (tu)

Wonder when they are taking payments for the tickets

Mine is included in the price so i couldnt help you there. Id imagine it will be soon! 42 quid :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

we pay EPL prices to watch Icelandic football quality :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

Can season ticket holders purchase an extra ticket for this?

The bond holders will get 1st shout on them and then anything left will go for us. Im thinking of getting 1 and firing it on Ebay. Money is tight as fuck at the minute :disappointment:

Mine is included in the price so i couldnt help you there. Id imagine it will be soon! 42 quid :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

we pay EPL prices to watch Icelandic football quality :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

I know mate it's scary :anguish:

Like i said on the previous page 22 euro (£18) to go watch a german derby game aswell

It looks like it's going up by £2 every season.

Fucking rip off.

I'll still be paying mine :D

Funnily enough Deccy, I've just been looking at my ticket prices from the last two games I went to at Ibrox against the filth.

SFL Premier League Wednesday 4th January 1995. Club Deck... £18

Bells Premier League Saturday 8th November 1997. Club Deck... £20

So that means in 14 years the price has gone up from £20 to £43.50 ....Not quite £2.00 per year but pretty close to it.

Unfortunately I will miss the game against the scum, but if I had been there, I'd be going even at those prices.

Is it me or does Old Firm games get dearer every season??? I got an e-mail today saying I could purchase a ticket for the game and I looked at the price and wasn't exactly shocked but £42 plus £1.50 booking fee is bad. I'll still pay it though (Well my da will this time) :lol::uk:

:cheers: send them an e-mail back saying no thanks i will watch the game in the boozers with my £43.50.

I've got a ticket from a game at the Piggery in 1997, 15 quid.

I've got a ticket from when we won the league there in 1999, 19 quid.

How can they possibly explain the rise in prices since then when the quality is shockin compared to those days.

An absolute disgrace.