Funds Ring-fenced By Hmrc . .

Nemesis

Hate to say it but that wee rat McGobblegiver appears to have been correct

Around 5 million quid has been arrested in our bank account by HMRC

Essentially they can't withdraw the money but neither can we.

I think it's time Whyte explained to us exactly what is going on as if we are in this much bother with a 4.5m bill (tax + fine) then what feckin chance have we got if the big case goes against us?

I for one am worried for the first time and would like some answers on our strategy for this at the very least

I'd have thought the 2.3m we creamed in from Boogie and Adam would have sorted this not to mention the surplus of transfer funds we clearly din't use.

Something doesn't feel right about all this

I don't think manslaughter phil is 100% accurate, but he has been pedalling this 'story' for a while.

It's obvious he does have contacts who are feeding him this.

Rumours are he is on the payroll of a media team who are to do with that Desmond Dermot? He be financing manslaughter?

(MOD EDIT: whatever you think of Philth, leave out such gratuitous abuse of his daughter.)

We've got the small tax bill (approx £20m), the small tax bill (approx £5), and we owe RangersTrust AKA Wavetower a further £18m. Unless Whyte is willing to bail us out with £40m from his own pocket then Administration looks like a very real possibility.

We've got the small tax bill (approx £20m), the small tax bill (approx £5), and we owe RangersTrust AKA Wavetower a further £18m. Unless Whyte is willing to bail us out with £40m from his own pocket then Administration looks like a very real possibility.

And yet...not even 3 days ago we refused to sell our best player for £9 million, despite lacking European funds this year.

Strange that.

What I post in another thread about the same thing..........

I believe that this is all just part and parcel of the game. Whyte wants to get as much value out of these cases for Rangers and he also wants to prove that he is willing to stand his ground. I am much more concerned by the shit stirring that is going on and the effect it is having on our support!

As far as I can see, we are going through a process with HRMC. If they are entitled as part of the process to go in and take the money then there is no point in preventing it, best to put the full effort into the appeal process. I would expect our club, under the circumstances, to fight tooth and nail to get a reasonable deal for the club when it comes to these historical cases. Is this not the sort of stuff that people like Whyte deal with as part and parcel of taking over troubled companies?.....and eventually turning them into healthy businesses?

This failed jhournalist is yet to provide any real evidence...is he? Wonder why this is?

This case is small beans compared to the other ongoing case, threatening with legal action before the bigger case would not be wise. They have made a clear statement that they feel there has been a breach of responsibility from HRMC. I would not be surprised if they are gathering evidence for a more appropriate time. Until I see some credible evidence that this is anything other than part of a process I refuse to get hysterical about it. My energy will be going into supporting my team and praying that the universe will conspire towards making Maurice Edu a fabulous centre midfield player.

Yes, we can call it the official 'I am gullible and like to listen to Phil McGobblecock the Failed Social Workers Rumours Thread'.

It is unbelievable that this numpty has gotten under the skin of so many of our support. He must be laughing it up as his twisted ego inflates seeing more and more Rangers fans running around flapping hysterically at his claims! I really do wonder sometimes!

It is unbelievable that this numpty has gotten under the skin of so many of our support. He must be laughing it up as his twisted ego inflates seeing more and more Rangers fans running around flapping hysterically at his claims! I really do wonder sometimes!

so do you really think that that sky & bbc have just read his blog on this story and decided to run with... I doubt it

so do you really think that that sky & bbc have just read his blog on this story and decided to run with... I doubt it

The BBC and Sky have reported that HRMC have ring fenced monies in an account as part of the process in a disputed case. Phil McWiteverhisnameis is releasing information that he should not be and insinuating that it means all sort of things about the clubs finances. At this stage it is a mountain out of a mole hill.

EDIT: I should have also pointed out that he has not provided any concrete evidence of the deeper problems our club apparently have.

The BBC and Sky have reported that HRMC have ring fenced monies in an account as part of the process in a disputed case. Phil McWiteverhisnameis is releasing information that he should not be and insinuating that it means all sort of things about the clubs finances. At this stage it is a mountain out of a mole hill.

(tu)

EDIT: I should have also pointed out that he has not provided any concrete evidence of the deeper problems our club apparently have.

I never heard of the guy till i became a member on here, he was asking for fucking money to keep his site up and running yesterday....what a cunt!! Certainly will never go on his web page again.

I think it is legitimate for a Rangers fan to have concerns about these things

Yes some of it may be ill-informed but since when was anbody on here is full possession of the facts?

Fact is nobody can be sure so anyone expressing concerns is within their rights to do so

I think it is legitimate for a Rangers fan to have concerns about these things

Yes some of it may be ill-informed but since when was anbody on here is full possession of the facts?

Fact is nobody can be sure so anyone expressing concerns is within their rights to do so

it really worries me that he knows so much and over the last few weeks he hasn't been far from the truth although he might put a different spin on it than other respectable (if there are any) journos.

I never heard of the guy till i became a member on here, he was asking for fucking money to keep his site up and running yesterday....what a cunt!! Certainly will never go on his web page again.

I never heard of him either before coming on here. I have never been to his website, I have only ever read quotes on here from his blogs. I have no intention to feed the man twisted ego.

Off Topic: Is anyone else not receiving notifications to their post replies? Mines have not been working for a couple of days now!?

I never heard of him either before coming on here. I have never been to his website, I have only ever read quotes on here from his blogs. I have no intention to feed the man twisted ego.

Off Topic: Is anyone else not receiving notifications to their post replies? Mines have not been working for a couple of days now!?

ive got the same problem with notifications.