Whyte Refusing To Take Mccoist's Calls?

Colonel Mustard

I read a post on RM yesterday, where the poster asserted that he had heard from an impeccable source that Ally was trying to get in touch with Craig Whyte, and that he couldn't get hold of him, and his calls were not being returned.

At the time I thought this to be less than likely, as it seemed a bit fanciful to believe that our owner would not want to be in contact with our manager, even to discuss day to day matters, never mind transfers and other "legal business".

However, last night I heard an almost identical story from someone who had talked to a source very close to McCoist (in fact, going from the username of the poster I refer to in the first paragraph, it's likely to be the same source).

Is it really possible that Whyte hasn't been keeping close (or any) contact with Ally during the final days of the transfer window?

If it IS true, what reasons could there be for this lack of communication? I'm struggling to think of any.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CW has more things on his hands to worry about atm than returning Ally's calls. E.G HMRC. Ally could text him am sure if it was that urgent CW would be right on the phone to him. Its not Good for an owner to be in constant contact with a manager.

whytes involvement with 1st team matters are over until Jan its now time for ally to get on with it.

McCoist deserves more respect than that.

I agree mate but i bet Mr Whyte feels pretty let down after our Euro campaign lasting only a few weeks in his first year in charge. The management have cost the club millions, tens of millions i bet Mr Whyte was banking on, rightly or wrongly.

I dont want to believe this, in fact, i dont but i did hear a different rumour last week and it was regarding the managers position so who knows, cwoodloyal is always spot on.