Whyte Refusing To Take Mccoist's Calls?

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of things to say on the comments about the negative nature of the thread.

OK, it's negative, and I am all for keeping things positive. However, the one thing we should have learned from the Murray reign is that we can't bury our heads in the sand, and show unerring trust in those who have control of the club. When we did it before, we got royally shafted to the point that we are still getting frights from the skeletons dropping out of the cupboard.

You might also say that we shouldn't be giving tarriers ammunition to use against us, but I'd say that if what I've posted is common knowledge among Ally's circle of friends and aquaintances, then timmy will already have all the information first hand.

Just a couple of things to say on the comments about the negative nature of the thread.

OK, it's negative, and I am all for keeping things positive. However, the one thing we should have learned from the Murray reign is that we can't bury our heads in the sand, and show unerring trust in those who have control of the club. When we did it before, we got royally shafted to the point that we are still getting frights from the skeletons dropping out of the cupboard.

You might also say that we shouldn't be giving tarriers ammunition to use against us, but I'd say that if what I've posted is common knowledge among Ally's circle of friends and aquaintances, then timmy will already have all the information first hand.

Look, you might be right but until you can back it up and give us proof then it just looks like your shit stirring which is the last thing we need with all that is going on at the moment. You didn't need to start this Thread, it is in nobody's interest....

Look, you might be right but until you can back it up and give us proof then it just looks like your shit stirring which is the last thing we need with all that is going on at the moment. You didn't need to start this Thread, it is in nobody's interest....

If you're not mature enough to handle rumours, don't read them and if it all turns out to be bullshit, so be it.

Thats true. (tu)

If you're not mature enough to handle rumours, don't read them and if it all turns out to be bullshit, so be it.

I don't mind a good rumour mate but just sick of everything on here being negative, and people seem to be enjoying posting it, making themselves look like "there in the know" If this is true then we will find out in due time. Like i said with everything else that is going on with the club at the moment, we don't need members of our own support starting rumours like that.

The kind of information if true would NEVER be posted on an open forum by me.

True or not who needs taigs when you get your own pissing on you from a great height.

If true, the source probably banked on it being posted on an open forum. You of all people should know about the politics that goes on behind the scenes.

I read a post on RM yesterday, where the poster asserted that he had heard from an impeccable source that Ally was trying to get in touch with Craig Whyte, and that he couldn't get hold of him, and his calls were not being returned.

At the time I thought this to be less than likely, as it seemed a bit fanciful to believe that our owner would not want to be in contact with our manager, even to discuss day to day matters, never mind transfers and other "legal business".

However, last night I heard an almost identical story from someone who had talked to a source very close to McCoist (in fact, going from the username of the poster I refer to in the first paragraph, it's likely to be the same source).

Is it really possible that Whyte hasn't been keeping close (or any) contact with Ally during the final days of the transfer window?

If it IS true, what reasons could there be for this lack of communication? I'm struggling to think of any.

Gimme some lead piping and met me in the dining room.