Whyte Refusing To Take Mccoist's Calls?

Colonel Mustard

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a post on RM yesterday, where the poster asserted that he had heard from an impeccable source that Ally was trying to get in touch with Craig Whyte, and that he couldn't get hold of him, and his calls were not being returned.

At the time I thought this to be less than likely, as it seemed a bit fanciful to believe that our owner would not want to be in contact with our manager, even to discuss day to day matters, never mind transfers and other "legal business".

However, last night I heard an almost identical story from someone who had talked to a source very close to McCoist (in fact, going from the username of the poster I refer to in the first paragraph, it's likely to be the same source).

Is it really possible that Whyte hasn't been keeping close (or any) contact with Ally during the final days of the transfer window?

If it IS true, what reasons could there be for this lack of communication? I'm struggling to think of any.

You sir are a we know LIER and a tim, that is all...........oh and you know it!

What a load of timmy shite.

They have been trying ceaselessly to exploit the fact Ally was appointed before the takeover and this is just their latest twist.

Useless muppets can't come up with anything original.

The mods should kick this crap and the timposters who create it into touch as its ruining the rep of the site. It's full of wee timmy smartarses spreading pish they weren't bright enough to think up.

Who is it then? If you can't tell us, people will think you're talking shite!

If I said who it was, I wouldn't hear anything from there again, so what's the point.

I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't seen someone else posting the same thing on here previously. Maybe the other poster would post the source, but I doubt it.

If I said who it was, I wouldn't hear anything from there again, so what's the point.

I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't seen someone else posting the same thing on here previously. Maybe the other poster would post the source, but I doubt it.

All the credibility a rumour could ever need or want.

I see no positives whatsoever from the spreading of these rumours.