Scotzine

Craigie79

Been having a read of this website today. On the main page they have an article on the John Wilson trial from a self confessed non expert on Scots law and non lawyer

http://www.<No links to this website allowed>/2011/09/confidence-in-scots-law-%E2%80%93-not-proven/

A wee while later i was looking through their archives when i came across an article in response to the previous article this time from somebody with a legal background.

http://www.<No links to this website allowed>/2011/09/legal-thoughts-on-the-neil-lennon-and-john-wilson-case/

I might be nitpicking here but to me this screams of bias by having the earlier article on the main page but not the later one in response to it, so i tried to point this out in their comments only for it not to be accepted by their mods (td)

The fella that runs the site is one of them. Andy his name is and he posts on one of the celtic forums as andybhoy

I guessed he was one of them from the comments in some of the articles where he is having a ding dong with Rangers fans.

Only found the site cos i got sent a link to the article that went up last night regarding us.

Not very professional of him letting his points of view get the better of him on a website supposed to be about Scottish football/sport.

Absolutely. But what of it? He can post whatever shite he wants, and he does. He offered a platform for McGillivan when his site was down for him to post his insane, paranoid ramblings.

One of the great things about the internet is that any clown can start a blog and pretend it's a proper media source.

Celtzine, the rhat who runs it is Andy Muirhead?(im sure) who gave filthy Phil a platform to spew his bile last week after the shutting down of his own site.

He used to deny he was a bheast but now is pretty open about his love of the hoops. Loves to write negative bile about Rangers and refuses to speak the truth about his beloved hoops.

Biased and one sided tarrier propaganda is what it is.

Andy is also a member on here.

Of course he can write what he wants. I just wasn't really aware of this website before and thought judging by its name it would be neutral in its views.

Seems he is a member in here as my comment about has now been approved with a reply from the host :crabflute:

Celtzine, the rhat who runs it is Andy Muirhead?(im sure) who gave filthy Phil a platform to spew his bile last week after the shutting down of his own site.

He used to deny he was a bheast but now is pretty open about his love of the hoops. Loves to write negative bile about Rangers and refuses to speak the truth about his beloved hoops.

Biased and one sided tarrier propaganda is what it is.

Andy is also a member on here.

he is? whats his username

Andy Muirhead is a fat, putrid, ginger bigot.

Like all of his ilk he is utterly obsessed with all things Rangers.

He is also the cunt who got a good Rangers fan banned from Ibrox recently and reported him to the police for some innocuous posts on twitter.Not directed at him but he still took offence at them and got the guy banned.Has he done it with the many filth supporters spreading their bile on the net....has he fuck.

A bitter inbred fuckpig who colludes with Manslaughter Phil and others to do harm to us and our club.

And hey Muirhead I know you'll read this as you have log ins for every football site going.

The one you don't have is for Vanguard as you were that fucking stupid you ended up having a chat with our admin and used your alias and real name in the one conversation.

Not very bright is our Andy.....oh and his wife is one fat ugly munter as well.

Soon be sponging off the state you hate as we treat your obesity and health problems associated with being fat ugly bastards.

Scotzine is as impartial as the Vatican denying it covered up child abuse.

Andy Muirhead is a fat, putrid, ginger bigot.

Like all of his ilk he is utterly obsessed with all things Rangers.

He is also the cunt who got a good Rangers fan banned from Ibrox recently and reported him to the police for some innocuous posts on twitter.Not directed at him but he still took offence at them and got the guy banned.Has he done it with the many filth supporters spreading their bile on the net....has he fuck.

A bitter inbred fuckpig who colludes with Manslaughter Phil and others to do harm to us and our club.

And hey Muirhead I know you'll read this as you have log ins for every football site going.

The one you don't have is for Vanguard as you were that fucking stupid you ended up having a chat with our admin and used your alias and real name in the one conversation.

Not very bright is our Andy.....oh and his wife is one fat ugly munter as well.

Soon be sponging off the state you hate as we treat your obesity and health problems associated with being fat ugly bastards.

Scotzine is as impartial as the Vatican denying it covered up child abuse.

(tu):uk:

Does this site no have links to Philthy Phil?

Yes it does.

In the last week we have found Philth chatting to Chris McLaughlin (BBC)...Gerry Braiden (Herald)...Fat Wanker Muirhead (Scotzine)

Do the maths and go figure just how much collusion there is behind the scenes with this lot in their utter determination to harm our football club and way of life.

For those of you who don't know Gerry Braiden....let's just say a f****n in the true literal sense of the word. He has the eyes and ears of Glasgow City Council and the Police Board. He is the one they use to break all their scare stories about Orange Walks, Policing Costs etc etc. Again another dangerous BIGOT in a position of power and influence but hey there is no agenda folks :rolleyes:

The sooner many in our support wake up and see what is going on the better but i doubt it.

Ibrox could get closed down and Rangers go in to administration and some would still say there was no agenda.

Yes it does.

In the last week we have found Philth chatting to Chris McLaughlin (BBC)...Gerry Braiden (Herald)...Fat Wanker Muirhead (Scotzine)

Do the maths and go figure just how much collusion there is behind the scenes with this lot in their utter determination to harm our football club and way of life.

For those of you who don't know Gerry Braiden....let's just say a f****n in the true literal sense of the word. He has the eyes and ears of Glasgow City Council and the Police Board. He is the one they use to break all their scare stories about Orange Walks, Policing Costs etc etc. Again another dangerous BIGOT in a position of power and influence but hey there is no agenda folks :rolleyes:

The sooner many in our support wake up and see what is going on the better but i doubt it.

Ibrox could get closed down and Rangers go in to administration and some would still say there was no agenda.

We have to hit them at the ballot box, think for a while now they have known that Labour was on the decline here and started their push into fat salmonds troop. So check who it is you CAST YOUR VOTE FOR , JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE PARTY..

We have to hit them at the ballot box, think for a while now they have known that Labour was on the decline here and started their push into fat salmonds troop. So check who it is you CAST YOUR VOTE FOR , JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE PARTY..

In theory that's fine and i can only speak for my ward.

I had a choice of an RC for Labour..and RC for the SNP..and RC for Liberal Democrats..an unknown for the Conservatives(whose policies conflict with mine...they support apartheid schooling)

They have taken over local councils and governments.

In short they want the power more than we do and are prepared to get up off their backsides to get it. We on the other hand sit moaning on forums and message boards whilst they sit and laugh at our apathy.

And that's just a general comment ED.

Sometimes you have to make a choice , with regards to conflicting question. As for me I have always voted Conservative and Unionist , but know will look at the background of the candidate. People like the mouthpiece QC from glitterdome is /was running on C&U ticket.

All I meant was the majority here in the last 40 years automatically vote labour and it has been riddled with the type of people who have no love for my beliefs and use their position to do harm. And this SNP they are/will gain control of that as labour is fading.

Just asking people to think before the vote and if they haven't been voting, well get back to the ballot box quickly.