James Mcfadden

DreamOfDavieWeir

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on talent alone I'd have him for sure.

His recent injury record coupled with the fact he's getting on in years would lead me to not want him though.

If he was fighting fit and playing the last couple of years I would definitely have taken him - provided he didn't take the piss with wages.

Anyone that suggests James McFadden has only ever watched his Scotland games and picked him out as half decent amongst the shambles that is usually our display.

For his clubs in England he was injured every second week, is greedy, doesn't pass, is wastefull, doesn't score.

Aberdeen tried to sign him - that should tell it all, like Motherwell going for Jeffers.

If we want a injury prone striker with more potential then we should start playing Hemmings.

Is hemmings not injured?

Anyway I would take a punt on him

Anyone that suggests James McFadden has only ever watched his Scotland games and picked him out as half decent amongst the shambles that is usually our display.

For his clubs in England he was injured every second week, is greedy, doesn't pass, is wastefull, doesn't score.

Aberdeen tried to sign him - that should tell it all, like Motherwell going for Jeffers.

If we want a injury prone striker with more potential then we should start playing Hemmings.

did we not sign jeffers??? and dont u dare say he was better then!!

Much better than Lafferty.

McFadden actually has a first touch... and can cross a ball... and has an eye for goal... and can play a pass. Whereas that cart-horse that is apparently worth over £3m couldn't lace his boots!

Much better than Lafferty.

McFadden actually has a first touch... and can cross a ball... and has an eye for goal... and can play a pass. Whereas that cart-horse that is apparently worth over £3m couldn't lace his boots!

Hahahahahaha ya deluded fucking looney