80s Casuals Rangers T-shirt

FiftyFour

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people are questioning the price because it's a 5 or 6 colour print for the main design, another print for the second design (the 54, stars & WATP) and an emboidered logo as well. I don't work for them or anything, but the price seems reasonable to me. If the label had a couture name on it, that t-shirt would cost a fortune.

Ha ha what a pile of shite!!

The only folk buying that will be be wee guys who werent even around in the 80's and have never been a casual in thier puff.

FFS what a rip off..and no, no-one will think you are well ard if you wear one..trust me. :crabflute:

Almost every generation go through a period of inadvertently making themselves look feminine while trying to look cool. Leave them to it. They'll grow out of it.

Ha ha what a pile of shite!!

The only folk buying that will be be wee guys who werent even around in the 80's and have never been a casual in thier puff.

FFS what a rip off..and no, no-one will think you are well ard if you wear one..trust me. :crabflute:

Get a grip.

Someone who is in to the terrace scene and clobber would love that tee. Your telling me that if you werent around in the 80's you cant a interest in the scene? :lol: Pathetic

Only on the internet...

Get a grip.

Someone who is in to the terrace scene and clobber would love that tee. Your telling me that if you werent around in the 80's you cant a interest in the scene? :lol: Pathetic

Only on the internet...

Really? Here was me thinking that they don't wear colours.

Only on the internet........

Get a grip.

Only on the internet...

If your into the terrace scene of the 80s then those are not the thing. . . Ivan lendle trainers . Leather jersey. Benetton rugby top. . Hard core jeans or lee flares. . Happy daze

Get a grip.

Only on the internet...

Good post.

It's like saying if ye wernae around in the 80's ye canny have an interest in Duran Duran.

The whole "casuals" thing is a sales gimick.

Btw. I actually like the shirt.

Good post.

It's like saying if ye wernae around in the 80's ye canny have an interest in Duran Duran.

The whole "casuals" thing is a sales gimick.

Btw. I actually like the shirt.

If your a guy and interested in Duran Duran T-shirts are the least of your worries.