See Just For This Week, Can We Get Behind The Team?

Senna

We all know things aren't looking as rosy as many of us hoped they would off the park since the arrival of Craig Whyte.

We all know the financial perils that may face us in the imminent future.

Can most of you fucking lay off and get behind the club this week? The negativity on here is frightening, with some already in the 'Whyte Out' camp by the look of things.

We've got a massive match coming up this weekend and the fact is, winning 4iar will bury the tims in the financial mire every bit as bad as the tax case going against us.

Every OF is a must-win match, but at Ibrox, trying to hold onto a one point lead or go four clear, we should not be losing. The team needs your support.

I'm not saying don't question things, bury your head in the sand or examine/debate/argue about the ins and outs of the club, the financial details and the virtues of CW, but let's not have RM be a cesspit of negativity and prophecies of doom this week. RM may be a ghost town if we win on Sunday.

First and foremost, we're born bluenoses, not chosen. We should remember that this week, that our main love and raison d'etre here is supporting the best team in the world, The Rangers.

As much as this week can be summed up by our famous cry, 'No Surrender', I'd like to think that just for the next six days, it's accompanied with, 'No Negativity', 'No Bitching' or 'No Doom-mongering'.

So what we discuss on this MB will directly affect what happens against the filth ?

Maybe our chairman should do some straight talking then we could have an adult discussion. will any of this affect my support for the team this weekend...only an idiot wouldm suggest it would.

No one is taking the scum line either, i rubbish the nonsense they have come out with on a daily basis on here, i want answers from our new chairman not the rubbish he came out with today.

So what we discuss on this MB will directly affect what happens against the filth ?

Maybe our chairman should do some straight talking then we could have an adult discussion. will any of this affect my support for the team this weekend...only an idiot wouldm suggest it would.

No one is taking the scum line either, i rubbish the nonsense they have come out with on a daily basis on here, i want answers from our new chairman not the rubbish he came out with today.

Some folk are never happy - I'd have bet you or Casey would have been in here fairly quickly to naysay.

You of all people need a fucking gammy and a valium.

The thought that what some cunts say on the internet has any bearing on what happens on the pitch makes me pish myself.

I didn't say 'what we say on here has any bearing on the team/Ally' but the atmosphere at Ibrox is pretty poor these days, even at OF games and the last thing the team needs is running out to an Ibrox that's flat and too busy greeting into their pies because we've been hearing all week that we're going down the tubes.

I didn't say 'what we say on here has any bearing on the team/Ally' but the atmosphere at Ibrox is pretty poor these days, even at OF games and the last thing the team needs is running out to an Ibrox that's flat and too busy greeting into their pies because we've been hearing all week that we're going down the tubes.

I have a feeling you have never attented a old firm game :lol:

ibrox will be jumping 100%.... this thread just gives doom and gloomers another platform to talk shite

I have a feeling you have never attented a old firm game :lol:

Going to my fifth on Sunday. But never mind the facts, re-reading your pish has convinced me you're just an eejit.

He has paid off the bank debt but the club still owe him so what exactly has he doen for rangers so far....that's right nothing.

bottom line is when Rangers needed £50 million to bail them out our last chairman did it, do you think for one second this chairman will do the same ?

Anyone that's inferring that Murray will be financially better for us than Whyte may be is a lunatic. Nick Leeson or Bernie Madoff couldn't have run us any worse than Moonbeams.

ibrox will be jumping 100%.... this thread just gives doom and gloomers another platform to talk shite

They've got the whole board anyway just now so I thought I'd have a pop at some positivity.

Predictably, it's not going down too well.

So you think what folk are saying on RM has an impact on the atmosphere at Ibrox?

Going to my fifth on Sunday. But never mind the facts, re-reading your pish has convinced me you're just an eejit.

Anyone that's inferring that Murray will be financially better for us than Whyte may be is a lunatic. Nick Leeson or Bernie Madoff couldn't have run us any worse than Moonbeams.

Oh..you're 5th ...sorry didn't realise... please feel free to lecture me about supporting rangers considering your vast experience on the topic.... :(

Explain your logic on the Whyte/Sir David comparisons ?

Oh..you're 5th ...sorry didn't realise... please feel free to lecture me about supporting rangers considering your vast experience on the topic.... :(

Explain your logic on the Whyte/Sir David comparisons ?

Is that the uber-fan argument coming out?

I don't think that if I've been to 5 or 55 Old Firm games makes any difference you sanctimonious twat.

You're saying that Murray 'bailed us out' to the tune of £50m and that you doubt CW would do the same. My point is that CW wouldn't have put us £80m in debt in the first place but that doesn't seem to bother you.

What is voiced on this DISCUSSION forum has nothing to do with how we support the team at the game!

Surely you must know that when we go to games it is to see,support and, hopefully, celebrate with the team.

Yes we might moan a bit at aspects on the pitch but overall we are always behind the team.

What is voiced on this DISCUSSION forum has nothing to do with how we support the team at the game!

Surely you must know that when we go to games it is to see,support and, hopefully, celebrate with the team.

Yes we might moan a bit at aspects on the pitch but overall we are always behind the team.

Of course, but the atmosphere is not what it was, even five years ago - and I'm not getting into the reasons behind that - that's a 10 pager in itself.

We need Ibrox to be bouncing when the vermin turn up and I think a week solid of negativity, apocalypse and administration scare-tactics will put a lot of fans on a downer and that can't be good if half the ground is like it would be for a league match - devoid of the old atmosphere.