Bain Gets Nearly £500k Of Gers Money Frozen

Senna

We would all do the same thing if we were in Bain's shoes.

Speak for yourself. A man lucky enough to have been made a millionaire by the club he ‘loves’, not only seeking bonus payments for competitions we have not appeared in, but also now putting the boot in.

I’d never do what Bain has done to The Rangers. And I’ll never understand why he’s doing what he is.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35% pay rise taking his salary to £633000 including a bonus. His bonus stayed the same but he had a substantial pay rise.

The thing that annoys me about the court papers is that Bain is suggesting there is a clear risk of insolvency but was happy to take a massive payrise at a time when insolvency was also a possibility.

On that fact alone I think Rangers' lawyers should argue that it's misconduct in his role as chief executive, obviously along with the board who must have approved it.

The court papers give example of small payments not being paid on time but it's clear the real risk of insolvency comes from the large tax case which Bain and the board knew about when they authorised the pay rises.

Whyte was correct to get rid and hope he proves this in court.

Speak for yourself. A man lucky enough to have been made a millionaire by the club he ‘loves’, not only seeking bonus payments for competitions we have not appeared in, but also now putting the boot in.

I’d never do what Bain has done to The Rangers. And I’ll never understand why he’s doing what he is.

Spot on. (tu)

make-money.jpg

The thing that annoys me about the court papers is that Bain is suggesting there is a clear risk of insolvency but was happy to take a massive payrise at a time when insolvency was also a possibility.

On that fact alone I think Rangers' lawyers should argue that it's misconduct in his role as chief executive, obviously along with the board who must have approved it.

The court papers give example of small payments not being paid on time but it's clear the real risk of insolvency comes from the large tax case which Bain and the board knew about when they authorised the pay rises.

(tu) This.

IF he was a Rangers man he would have stayed on his current waged and allowed the club to try and 'live within its means' rather than getting a gold plated sunbed installed at home.

I'd agree wae this. If there was a genuine risk of insolvency in the near future, then why did he take a pay rise?

He could possibly be held responsible for a dereliction of duty towards the shareholders?

Rangers was Bain's job at the end of the day.

I'd agree wae this. If there was a genuine risk of insolvency in the near future, then why did he take a pay rise?

He could possibly be held responsible for a dereliction of duty towards the shareholders?

I'm not a lawyer but dereliction of duty seems a reasonable approach to take in terms of justifying terminating his contract.

The fact Bain submitted papers claiming risk of insolvency might also work in Rangers favour on that basis!

Bain is just a greedy incompetent c*nt.

Putting our great club under more pressure when we can ill afford it? He will need to leave Scotland -- soon. This is definitely not cool on his part.

What the f*ck did he ever do anyway to justify that massive salary? Buy players at inflated prices... sell players too cheap. etc. etc.

Might get Serena Williams to have a 'word' with him. :-)

Thats a cracking idea, lets sing about an ex Rangers employer when we are playing the manky mob. They have already had enough laughs over the last month or so.

I think Martin bain is a wanker but, to sing it against the manky would just be stupid would it not?

Thats just like timmy singing John reid yer a wanker, yer a wanker. we would be laughing at the cunts if they sang this.

If they were singing that about reid we would probably join in

Aye, but you're a man who sticks to his principles.

Catalogue model when he had hair then

From Private chef to SDM

to CEO of Rangers FC.

Sure he ran a bar/restaurant along the way too. All credentials needed for looking after our finances. <cr>

:(

Never new yje private chef bit. Unreal. Chefs never make good buisness men.

Bain is a complete prick of a guy.

Me & my mate met him after we draw away 1-1 with motherwell 2 seasons ago (boyd scored the equaliser). He was coming out the main stand with John Greig & both them just blanked us & walked on by

That wiz actually 2 ignorant cunts ye had the misfortune tae meet at the same time.