Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

I agree mate surprisingly i got a Rangers end ticket for the game v Killie we won 2-0 weds night game before not being able to get one in the away end for the end of season and it is the worst away game i have ever been too :disappointment:

Saying that the atmosphere in the home end when we won the leauge was good :wink:

Do you mean the Cup game? Little scored the screamer? I was there also, a terrible away game. I don't think one song was sung.

The away end wasn't too bad either :pipe:

Do you mean the Cup game? Little scored the screamer? I was there also, a terrible away game. I don't think one song was sung.

The away end wasn't too bad either :pipe:

Might have been the cup game i was under the impression it was a leauge game. Maybe it was 2 seasons ago :lol: anyway it was shit.

Ps get it up yae

Might have been the cup game i was under the impression it was a leauge game. Maybe it was 2 seasons ago :lol: anyway it was shit.

Ps get it up yae

Must have been, the other League game at Rugby Park last season was the 3-2 game.

:D

Edit - I know which one you're talking about, Whittaker scored IIRC?

There is every chance that we will win the Champions League within 20 years. Things in football change so fast that it just can't be ruled out.

The home support? Could be louder I suppose, but it's not any worse than the majority of clubs. In fact, I'd go as far to say that, if we had a bigger stadium, the atmosphere would probably be just as good as a BVB game.

Fleck still has what it takes to make the grade (and I think he will, big time).

If Jelavic leaves, Lafferty will step up and replace him. I reckon, if he stays injury free, he could have a 20 goal season.

Scottish football suffers from a massive, illogical inferiority complex.

Craig Whyte will make sure that we're ok, with regards to the tax bill.

Taking his time.

There is every chance that we will win the Champions League within 20 years. Things in football change so fast that it just can't be ruled out.

The home support? Could be louder I suppose, but it's not any worse than the majority of clubs. In fact, I'd go as far to say that, if we had a bigger stadium, the atmosphere would probably be just as good as a BVB game.

Fleck still has what it takes to make the grade (and I think he will, big time).

If Jelavic leaves, Lafferty will step up and replace him. I reckon, if he stays injury free, he could have a 20 goal season.

Scottish football suffers from a massive, illogical inferiority complex.

Craig Whyte will make sure that we're ok, with regards to the tax bill.

Dunno why you think that. Celtic have a bigger stadium and similar 'singing group' and, while I don't go to their games personally, their atmosphere at their home games is just as shit as ours due to tims complaining about it at my work.