Unpopular Thoughts/opinions About The Rangers

Senna

Fans who moan whenever Edu gets a touch of the ball should just fuck off. - boy who sits next to me moans like fuck whenever he touches the ball, some of his comments verge on racism and were he not a Rangers fan inside Ibrox I'd lamp him.

David Healy is pish and shouldn't be at the club. He has done two things of note, Goal v Motherwell and pass into Edu v Sporting, but apart from that he's a liability. Missed a sitter against one of the minnows we played in Europe, punt him.

Steven Whittaker is better going forward than Steve Davis, whereas Davis is better defending than Whittaker. - No no no no.

Neil Alexander is NOT as good a keeper as Allan McGregor, likewise McGregor is not as good as Klos/Goram.

Barry Ferguson was our best Captain of recent times. - David Weir would Disagree.

Beasley was a cracking player who wasn't given a chance. - He was given plenty of chances and only really played well a few times, he was always injured too.

Juanma will be a decent player. - Again how can you logically say that based on what we have seen?

Jamie Ness won't make it at Rangers, and could be out of the game by 30. - How can you logically say that? in the short time he has played he looks easily good enough to make it at Rangers.

Buying the best of the SPL is our level. - The majority of our team are above this level and were not bought from the SPL so thats nonsense.

Most of this was just silly.

Barry Ferguson was a shite Captain.

Big Eck's achievements with Rangers should be lauded more than Advocaat's.

Too many of our fans wish we were more like Celtic on and off the pitch.

Ibrox is far too welcoming to away fans.

Most opinions voiced on here are rarely aired in real life.

The UEFA Cup Final tactics from Walter were cowardly.

In what way do fans wish we were more like Celtic?

With regards to the UEFA cup final I have to agree. It's probably the only Euro final I will see us play in a long time and we played it too safe

In what way do fans wish we were more like Celtic?

With regards to the UEFA cup final I have to agree. It's probably the only Euro final I will see us play in a long time and we played it too safe

By too many I still mean a small amount but quite a few fans seem to admire Celtic's style of play and players far too much, despite the fact they are a very poor side who are very inconsistent. I also can't stand how so many want to emulate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, i'm not talking about the UB and BO but the wee fannies who constantly want us to do our own version of that shitey Depeche Mode song and the like.

By too many I still mean a small amount but quite a few fans seem to admire Celtic's style of play and players far too much, despite the fact they are a very poor side who are very inconsistent. I also can't stand how so many want to emulate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, i'm not talking about the UB and BO but the wee fannies who constantly want us to do our own version of that shitey Depeche Mode song and the like.

What? It is obvious that they have very decent players but they don't have the same team ethic and spirit as Rangers and that is where they fail IMO That also doesn't mean that Rangers fans can't admire guys like Izaguirre, Commons (last season), Kayal and Hooper as players just because they play for Celtic. I don't get that logic? What is this place turning into?? Those 4 on top of their game would be great additions to any squad. Only a fool would say otherwise

With regards that annoying song. They can keep it

That's just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

That's just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It was the only way we could have setup against them.

I'd argue Cousin's red card in Florence arguably cost us more, because for all his faults, he was a fucking handful in big games.

• 11 months later...

Papac couldn't get out of the place fast enough when wage cuts were mentioned.

Ally isn't going to cut it in the long run.

Our heroes of today are a not even remotely in the class of even 5 years ago.

I re-done the tour about a year ago with my youngest son and Ibrox looked tatty and worn.

As fans we are all basking in the faded glories of yesteryear - and they will never return (and deep down we know it).

We sing "know one likes us, we dont care" - but we really do.

Papac couldn't get out of the place fast enough when wage cuts were mentioned.

Ally isn't going to cut it in the long run.

Our heroes of today are a not even remotely in the class of even 5 years ago.

I re-done the tour about a year ago with my youngest son and Ibrox looked tatty and worn.

As fans we are all basking in the faded glories of yesteryear - and they will never return (and deep down we know it).

We sing "know one likes us, we dont care" - but we really do.

:shifty: