If Rangers Win The Tax Case....

caseyjones

... A lot of people on here will be disappointed?

Aye. But they'll just move on to Ally or somebody else.

Oh wait. The usual culprits have already been at Ally.

Will I laud Murray and Bain? No fuckin chance.

I will however be eternally grateful to Craig Whyte for sorting out the mess they made.

:crabflute: ther was a wee bit in yesterdays record about hearts and in it it told you that one of murrays companies has got permission to build a 25000 capacity stadium in the edinburgh area mabye he's going into partnership with mad vlad.but he must still have the dosh mabye the taxman should hound him for any money owed .

If/when we win, I wont laud Murray for saving us millions, because he still put us millions in debt with all the other transfers and OTT wages. I wont slag him off till the cows come home either, because he still needs to be remembered as the man in charge that brought us 9IAR.

Bain, on the other hand, is an odius little scum bag of the highest order, spouting his "Rangers man" pish, then trying to get his pound of flesh cause he got the boot under the new owners. I hope he is enternally unhappy, with little or no friends/money for the rest of his days. I say friend/money as I get the impression he counts both as the same thing! Prick!