Shopto.net

MartinGers93

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never bought anything from it myself but read many good reviews about it and most of the time the game will come a day or 2 early.

Deadline to pre-order FIFA12 from shopto is Wednesday at 12pm so I am just waiting to see if supermarkets will reveal their prices on Monday or Tuesday before I decide to buy it from shopto or a supermarket.

I ordered fifa from it today, i think it sent a email saying i ordered it but then it keeps coming up in my basket every time a go onto it a duno wots going on :disappointment:

Because it's pre-order.

They give you 2 choices, pre-order and not pay till nearer the time or pre-order and pay up front.

So assuming you've paid upfront it will stay there till the game comes out.

Registered today (or so I thought) and it said I had to pay a pound to check my card and it will refund it back, registered, put in my card details, then it came up with an error :lol:

No account but I don't know whether I've been charged that pound or not, better not have!

Got FIFA 11 from them 2 days early last year. :)

Sent them a message to them on Twitter asking about when they were planning to charge and dispatch FIFA 12 and they told me that they were planning to start charging accounts today and tomorrow in the hope of dispatching on Wednesday. Should mean that most get it on Thursday.

Although I'm tempted to cancel my order and just go down to asda or tesco on release day and get it cheaper.