Arrests At Ibrox

maxiblue

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not gonna say much but NO sectarian songs were sung, the one person who they tried to lift was doing nothing wrong. Policing and stewarding was ridiculous.

I know at the time it can easily be forgotten but the best way to put these bastards to the sword is to record video of them using a phone or whatever. If enough evidence of incidents like these are gathered, and someone questions the cop/steward calmly on camera about their reasons, they won't have a fucking leg to stand on once it gets out. They can't stop you from recording.

I was in BF1 tonight. No banned songs or sectarian chants. The fans behaved and stood their ground then walked out in protest.

Over zealous actions from the stewards and Police.

cheers - (tu)

That's what I was thinking!

Wasn't there, maybe not the right time raise the question as emotions are high, but was it the right thing for the fans to walk out - I know it was a sense of solidarity, but by walking out your voice is removed!

Hindsight is a wonderfully frustrating thing, I hope the Blue Order have a plan for a future similar incident, one which will possibly encourage/ i or give the opportunity to the rest of the fans to show their support.

I know at the time it can easily be forgotten but the best way to put these bastards to the sword is to record video of them using a phone or whatever. If enough evidence of incidents like these are gathered, and someone questions the cop/steward calmly on camera about their reasons, they won't have a fucking leg to stand on once it gets out. They can't stop you from recording.

Seen a few people recording and taking pictures, hopefully they're put to good use. (tu)

Lads i sit in the section.

Listen the banners where displayed earlier in the match. I dont know quite what happened but the screws/stewards got there knickers in a twist. Hats off to the wee sergant though next to me at the front he didnt want people thrown out only for his officers to calm it down. They didnt and tried to push me to get into my row. I told him to fuck off and not to push me as i was watching the game. He told me to fuck up or i was out, i told him he was an arsehole and to get his hands off, he never threw me out but got his wee pal down to assist. WHo told me 1 word and i was out.

2 or 3 lads were ejected and the Union Bears stuck together and walked out. Well done for sticking together and thanks to the West Enclosure for their support (tu)

Supporting your team is not a crime

The whole section should have gone with them.

Why don't you go home? Yous are 2nd best and will always be 2nd best.

the polis may ruin the atmosphere at Ibrox, we might be skint, the media might make up complete and utter shite about us but, we will always be better than you're shower of mutants.

p1340682p.jpg

WTF MATE? I AM NOT PART OF THE GREEN MANKY MOB I AM A LOYAL BLUE I WAS HAVING A LAUGH ABOUT THE THREAD WITH THE ULTRAS T SHIRTS EARLIER SO JUST WIND YOUR NECK IN PAL.

Absolute fucking joke tonight. Police and stewards barged into section for no reason to lift one guy and the sectio reacted by singing and doing the bouncy, police started pushing and shoving through the section and acting aggresively. So the whole group/s walked out as a protest. No fucking wonder, those cunts get away with absolute murder, how long will we continue to get bullied and Rangers do nothing about it?

Stand up for ourselfs.

All cops are bastards.

The club need to make a statement and intervene in this.

Contact the club and it representatives via the official facebook and twitter feeds, also use the staff ie @rfc_dickson, @rfc_rab, etc.

The club have to complain on behalf of the support, they make perfectly valid political statement, in fact very similar to that displayed at Celtic Park on Saturday yet we have fans removed while they don't

Now is the time fir Craig Whyte to step up and defend the support, rather than just himself or his or agenda

Agree, it's high time the club and their legal team get their finger out and give the fans the support they deserve in fighting/getting answers to some of the points raised regarding singing/displaying banners etc. After all the fans have stayed loyal to the club in recent times through thick and thin. COME ON RANGERS, GET IT SORTED.

The whole section should have gone with them.

When officer Dibble had finished with me i turned round and they were gone :lol:

But it was great solidarity by the Union Bears. Tbh mate i probably should have gone and i am pretty dissapointed i never. But i am in full support of the guys and their actions. The screws were allowing the incident to pass by but the wee fat fucking steward never helped it much and just stood amongst the fans. Fat fuck. Tbh things like this should be in another part of the forum away from lurkers, I see a taig posted on page 1 in here

If this is right re fans being removed or having a banner removed stating their beliefs against the snp well it is time everyone on here sent letters or emails to the Chief Constable of Strathclyde asking him to explain the reason as to why his force was under orders and who gave the order to remove this banner.

The wording was what you would expect from people marching in the streets as a trade union movement to complain about the little fat turds party.

If a question is asked , it has to be replied to. If we all and i mean all decide to ask the same question then they will be put into a corner. The guy who sits at the top of the house re police does not like to deal with multiple complaints.

Police have to act within the law! Which law did they evoke to remove this banner? Again who gave the order for the removal of this banner?

Come on guys lets for once act as one body and make a move to get answers.

If not, then what's next!

How do we go about this , do we do individual emails, but if we do we have to see it through. We have a vote and we have an election due soon, so for once make your vote a protest and hurt this little (look at me anyone wanting a signed sandy thom cd) salmond and his cronies in the local elections. Sadly we have this turd for a few years yet.

Also we are customers/clients of Rangers , should we ask them to also enquire as to the removal of this banner and their customer/client.

This must happen we need a lot of answers to some questions now as this is becoming a bad situation .

Anyone who was there and witnessed this tonight needs to let us know, so we can deal with this ,and let the Club know about it .

Mr Whyte needs to get a grip with this or Football is dead in this country, they have ruined the Sport with their petty criminalisation of Rangers Football Club Fans, who cannot demonstrate their beliefs or Political affiliation ,however the other Clubs can it is blatant Police Harassment now .

I have been very uncomfortable at Matches at Ibrox because of this and it has to stop .

No freedom of expression or Speech it is the last straw .

We must get organised now.

All I could see was an army of Polis and a big fat fucker of a steward who tried to squeeze in amongst the fans, then everyone started doing the bouncy and the fat bastard fucked off.

The Polis are wankers, and the stewards just as bad. Absolutely NO SECTARIAN SONGS were sung - not that they ever are - and the section was providing the only atmosphere.

The only thing I can think that might have caused them to be lifted out was the "Fuck the SNP" chants - but even then that's ridiculously harsh.

Alex Salmond is a fat, Scottish Hitler.