Celtic Fans

Craigy

Worst fans in the world (tu)

Riordan just bleeshed a great opportunity over the bar!

They only sing when they are winning (tu)

Going to be good to see how much they sing about him next year when they are facing a proper challenge from rangers. Poor chesneys going to be getting some abuse :lol:

Nakamura's just scored... :angry2:

Stupid killie giving away a freekick in the perfect area for nakamura. and the keeper didn't even make a move for it.

If i were paranoid, i'd think something was fishy with that.

Stupid killie giving away a freekick in the perfect area for nakamura. and the keeper didn't even make a move for it.

Just as well us straight laced Rangers fans don't believe in paranoia. We'll leave that for the other side of Glasgow....in the stadium they call Parashite :pipeguy:

no need to be paranoid, just accept reality...it happens :(

The thing about Celtic is, they are pish!

It's so frustrating when you watch them playing and Killie missed aout 4 sitters.

They always get that wee bit of luck.

Nakamura played for the free kick and got it, the got the free-kick against Aberdeen and Man Utd aswell. Call it cheating if you want but they always get the wee bit of luck, when they're not the better of the two sides, but still win. When teams are all over them but don't take their chances.

So frustrating.