Stupid Tim Quotes

Al Jolson

CELTIC stopper Daniel Majstorovic last night re-opened an Old Firm can of worms by insisting the best team had lost the SPL.

The Swedish defender helped the Hoops lift the Scottish Cup.

But he could do nothing to prevent Rangers winning their third SPL title in a row, despite the Parkhead side being in the driving seat when the split came.

Celtic star Kris Commons had claimed Celtic were "younger, fitter and better" than Rangers.

Now Majstorovic has kept up a summer war of words by declaring Celtic were the best team.

He said: "At the end of the season we were clearly the best team. The pressure is high in Scotland because you need to win every game."

Personally, I would say the best team at the end of the season romped the league and buried it on the final day in under 7 minutes. That's just my biased view though :rolleyes:

CELTIC stopper Daniel Majstorovic last night re-opened an Old Firm can of worms by insisting the best team had lost the SPL.

The Swedish defender helped the Hoops lift the Scottish Cup.

But he could do nothing to prevent Rangers winning their third SPL title in a row, despite the Parkhead side being in the driving seat when the split came.

Celtic star Kris Commons had claimed Celtic were "younger, FATTER and better" than Rangers.

Now Majstorovic has kept up a summer war of words by declaring Celtic were

the best team.

He said: "At the end of the season we were clearly the best team. The pressure is high in Scotland because you need to win every game."

Personally, I would say the best team at the end of the season romped the league and buried it on the final day in under 7 minutes. That's just my biased view though :rolleyes:

Needed fixing, (tu)

Adam Matthews "i am joining the third biggest supported club in the world"

Kris Commons "it will be magnificent to play in front of 60000 fans week in week out"

Scott Brown "we are still the best team in Scotland"

Kris Commons "we are younger, fitter, faster and better than Rangers"

Some junkie tramp "rats jist pyoor wun uz ra leeg so it huz"

Wanyeama "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Balde "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

N'Guemo "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Camara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Kamara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

doh doh doh doh

:lol:

"It was the referee's fault"

After every fucking defeat. The irony is it was the refs fault under Strachan until he left and it was all his fault, it was the refs fault under Mowbray, tehn he left and it was all his fault, now it's the refs fault under Lennon until he gets the sack soon then it will be all his fault. Why hasn't he been sacked yet anyway, can't help but think if he had a different background he'd be out the door already.