Balde "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

N'Guemo "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Camara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Kamara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

doh doh doh doh

:lol:

"It was the referee's fault"

After every fucking defeat. The irony is it was the refs fault under Strachan until he left and it was all his fault, it was the refs fault under Mowbray, tehn he left and it was all his fault, now it's the refs fault under Lennon until he gets the sack soon then it will be all his fault. Why hasn't he been sacked yet anyway, can't help but think if he had a different background he'd be out the door already.

Because he is a victim of anti-Oirish, anti-selik, anti-kaflic sectarianism and that club and their fans love nothing more than a victim, even if it is a lie!

Adam Matthews "i am joining the third biggest supported club in the world"

Kris Commons "it will be magnificent to play in front of 60000 fans week in week out"

Scott Brown "we are still the best team in Scotland"

Kris Commons "we are younger, fitter, faster and better than Rangers"

Some junkie tramp "rats jist pyoor wun uz ra leeg so it huz"

Wanyeama "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Balde "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

N'Guemo "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Camara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

Kamara "i used to listen to Seltic games as a kid in the jungles of Africa"

doh doh doh doh

:lol: a seen what you done there :craphead:

"Well, last night we got a £29million offer for Hooper.

"From an unknown agent, from an unknown club, from another universe."

They should have took the £29million for hooper,

And joined the unknown club in unknown league,

Along with there mhanky fans and go to,

:ANOTHER UNIVERSE: :21:

"Rangers are fragile"- chris sutton, today.

That quote will look fantastic on our dressing room wall!

The clown came out and said that and then said next to fuck all to support his point of view. It was the typical Tim default setting of saying what they hope will happen rather than what they think will happen.

murphio

4 Oct 2011, 12:11 PM

To me it's a little disappointing people appear to be deserting Lenny in their droves. This is a guy with no prior managerial experience and whether appointing a rookie was a good idea or not he is in the job and he needs support. A change isnt going to happen until at least next summer so what is the point in the meantime of getting on his case? This league is still in our hands. It's a steep learning curve in management and Lenny was always going to encounter a rough spell. I still think he will come through it, he is a winner and I still think he has done a great job in light of what a shambles we were when he took over.

tinsoldier

4 Oct 2011, 12:12 PM

I agree with this Murph - if i may add to it the only suggestion i would make at this juncture, when it appears he is struggling, is that an "old head" comes in to give some advice

Quiet Assasin

4 Oct 2011, 03:09 PM

I agree.

Neil has a well noted history of depression and other issues. After everything he was put through last season, to start this season with the laughable John Wilson verdict (a trial which took place during the last days of the transfer window, lest we forget), having a boss that yet again has pulled the rug from under his feet and hanged him out to dry and players openly undermining him cannot be easy. He is not surrounded by anyone with a great deal of experience to help him through it, so God knows what could be going on. I don't think it would be the worst thing to have a 'consultant' come in to take some of the heat off of Lennon for a bit.

But then, it would have to be someone who Lennon can work with and someone he approved of.

Sevilliano

4 Oct 2011, 03:49 PM

all good points - hopefully someone at celtic park is thinking this through

:rolleyes: