Rangers Will Play Liverpool

RFC55

Anyone paying to watch this is a mug...Allys team embarrassed by utter third shite in Europe & now the fans have to pay top dollar watching a game against Liverpool...Fukk off Rangers you rape us enough every week watching pish....I won't be there.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been able to attract some good teams to Ibrox recently, like Chelsea twice, Liverpool, & AC Milan, which is nice.

Still though, to me, any friendly is fairly unappealing, especially when it's in mid-October. Hopefully we get a good crowd and the match is entertaining, in order to avoid rendering this gesture from the club completely pointless.

Anyone paying to watch this is a mug...Allys team embarrassed by utter third shite in Europe & now the fans have to pay top dollar watching a game against Liverpool...Fukk off Rangers you rape us enough every week watching pish....I won't be there.

Must agree its chronic the now :wanker:

Perhaps, but when we pay so much already it's a bit annoying to see them asking for even more.

I think we need to be realistic.

There will be people who often can't make Saturday games due to work. There will be families where the dad supports Rangers and the young lad has Liverpool as a second team. There will be people - you can argue what level of 'fan' they are - that can't get up for seeing St Mirren put 10 men behind the ball and want to see Suarez, that want to see Gerrard.

Hopefully that'll make up the numbers and give the club a bit of cash. One of my mates is a massive Liverpool fan, could see me going along with him.

Posted on another thread a few days ago about the possibility of bounce games over the coming months to keep everyone match sharp. This goes a little further, giving experience for some against quality opponents. Although, it's not difficult to agree with the mood about pricing, the club will still bring in a little bit of money.

I'M SO OUTRAGED!!!!!!

In all seriousness this game doesn't bother me in the slightest, Liverpool will give their youngsters a run on and we'll probably do the same. I won't be attending but I know loads of guys who'll love the chance to see their second team, nae doubt some of the mhanks will be upset their "speshul fwends" are playing us in a friendly.

I think we need to be realistic.

There will be people who often can't make Saturday games due to work. There will be families where the dad supports Rangers and the young lad has Liverpool as a second team. There will be people - you can argue what level of 'fan' they are - that can't get up for seeing St Mirren put 10 men behind the ball and want to see Suarez, that want to see Gerrard.

Hopefully that'll make up the numbers and give the club a bit of cash. One of my mates is a massive Liverpool fan, could see me going along with him.

No doubt, you just have to look at the crowd for the Chelsea game and compare it to the attendance at the Malmo game just 10 days earlier. I just don't think that kind of thing is right, so many more people at a friendly match than an important Champions League qualifier? It's meant to be about Rangers, not the opposition.

Same with this, we play St Mirren four days before and i'd say it's a much much bigger game than Liverpool, but I wonder how many people who could go to both and finances aren't a big issue (I'm aware work/money is a genuine issue for some) will choose to go on the 18th and not the 15th?

Not something that I should be bothered about I guess, no-one's forcing me to go and I never sign up to friendlies on the CCCS, just think they usually turn out to be pish games even if it is 'glamour'. If people that rarely show interest in going to Ibrox decide to go because they want to see Gerrard and Suarez and it makes the club some decent dosh then who am I to complain?

All comes down to trying to make up something after the European exits though and i'd have been happily going to Ibrox in the CL or Europa League that week, this feels like a much inferior alternative. Whatever help some may think it gives us in the league I've still missed us being involved in group stage European football.

Go to a flying fuck to yourself ya bhitter wee cunt. Maybe this is because we don't have Europe to play in, it's a change from playing SPL teams for the rest of the season? Haha and Rangers RAPE you? What a comment you have posted, you should be fucking ashamed.

little-kid-giving-the-finger1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm

If I was going, I'd be taking 2 kids (same as St. Mirren on the saturday)

St. Mirren

Entry - 1 x Adult, 2 x Kids = £32.

Cost of Travel - Bus and Subway = £10ish

Food and Drink - Mostly for kids = £10+ ish

Other costs - Match Programme = £3

Minimum cost for the day = £55

Repeat for Liverpool 3 days later but add the extra £3 for the adult ticket and in all honesty, I think that even for a glamour friendly... it's £58+ I could put to better use. The St. Mirren game takes priority for me cash wise.

Despite what Ive said here, I'll be attending now. Friend who can't attend has given me her ticket... would be rude not to accept.