Rangers Will Play Liverpool

RFC55

People moaning should take a look at themselves...

We have no European Football this season, Whyte has already said we would be looking at other money making ventures.

Glamour friendlies generate ticket revenue AND international TV Coverage... £25 to see a Premiership team is not a lot of money.

Awww im cumin in my pants at the though of Charlie "at least one pass will find its target" Adam back at Ibrox.

Fuck the EPL and there mediocre mid table shite

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats no way to talk to the last real International class player Scotland have had.

The same man who loved and adored Rangers, who had posters of Rangers on his wall and then goes and signs for the bheggars and then goes on to become Director of Football as well as managing them, even though he made a right hash of that :)

He simply has no class or dignity. Listen to his interviews and you can tell he is a prick.

Liverpool are also playing Man Utd a few days before the game as well!

With Norwich City up next so not exactly a game they will want to wrap their stars in cotton wool for :D

Although when McCulloch comes on I can see everyone in their team,including the keeper signalling to the bench they want off.

Your missing the point mate... the club obviously want to make some extra cash and I for one am happy to go along and watch us

Sorry mate fucking hate the EPL haha. But aye its due to the fact the players let us all down, as did Ally in many ways in Europe that we have to have this game :disappointment:

With Norwich City up next so not exactly a game they will want to wrap their stars in cotton wool for :D

Although when McCulloch comes on I can see everyone in their team,including the keeper signalling to the bench they want off.

:lol:

McCulloch coming on? He'll be there from the start! Main man n aw that!

:lol: True,this is his chance to get that jersey back and there's nothing else that would please the Rangers support more.

:lol:

Lee will take the game with the scruff of the neck, make Gerrard and Adam look like boys in the park!

Great talent, wasted by McCoist!

:lol: True,this is his chance to get that jersey back and there's nothing else that would please the Rangers support more.

On the subject of Jig, we were told by RM's very own Mystic Meg that he would always play, Meg also told us Lenin would eat Ally up and spit him out and also that Ally wouldnt last to Xmas never mind 4 years :sherlock:

Liverpool aren't a big name fixture. Most overated team in the EPL, more so than Newcastle.

Don't want a bunch of ynwa singing scouse tramps at Ibrox. On the plus side at least they'll get to see what a proper stadium looks like.

Agh, so those who wish the club would look at all commercial opportunities available are now complaining because we are taking one of them.

No matter what you say, Liverpool are a big club (5 CL/European cups proves this) just because they haven't won the premiership in years doesn't lessen their size.

It is a glamour friendly, my only concern is with it being played midseason