Nationalist Rangers Fans

GOAT

check the club badge on bill struth's blazer, a lion rampant on top of a saltire, statements of scottish identity do not come more emphatic than this.

Check the Union Flags on the front page of this forum ,this cannot be denied,the Saltire is the prominent colour on it.

The Royal Standard of the United Kingdom used in Scotland is flown when the Sovereign is present.[4]

Since 1603, the Lion rampant of Scotland has been incorporated into both the royal arms and royal banners of successive Scottish then British monarchs in order to symbolise Scotland; as can be seen today in the Royal Standard of the United Kingdom.[7] Although now officially restricted to use by representatives of the Sovereign and at royal residences, the Royal Standard of Scotland continues to be one of Scotland's most recognisable symbols.[8]

Rule Britannia and God save the Queen

Less the 20% of folk voted for a right of centre party- We have a right wing uk government

Less that 15% of the Mp's represent Scottish regions.

Scotland has NO say as to the Scottish Budget!

Self determination indeed!

That indeed sir is called Democracy.It does have a say in the Budget, it ruined 1Billion on the Trams,and don't say the SNP never had a say ,they did and stood by and watched them waist the Money.Guilty by association.

Now I am going to report on the Drug Deals that are going on in my Development ,and there isn't a Policeman in site, and its been reported several times .So I have more important issues to bother with.As I have Two old lady's to think about who are terrified of the Characters coming up, and down the Development.That's the Scotland I know, and am Living in.

Well done the SNP.

That indeed sir is called Democracy.It does have a say in the Budget, it ruined 1Billion on the Trams,and don't say the SNP never had a say ,they did and stood by and watched them waist the Money.Guilty by association.

Now I am going to report on the Drug Deals that are going on in my Development ,and there isn't a Policeman in site, and its been reported several times .So I have more important issues to bother with.

Well done the SNP.

*sigh*

Firstly who is "it".

The SNP were against the trams and have voted against the trams at every level.

There is an extra 1050 police on the street so you are more likely to find a policeman.

The SNP doesn't have a say on the Block grant.

I asked the question about self determination, you come back with this drivel.

*sigh*

Firstly who is "it".

The SNP were against the trams and have voted against the trams at every level.

There is an extra 1050 police on the street so you are more likely to find a policeman.

The SNP doesn't have a say on the Block grant.

I asked the question about self determination, you come back with this drivel.

You are talking the biggest pile of Shiite son about the Police ,they are inept and react slowly to call outs regarding the Issues I am having to deal with, and I live in a small Block very nice,Small Town but because of one stupid daft wee Lassie who invites the Lowest of the Low, she is allowed to Terrorise the whole Neighbourhood with Boyfriends who are Nut jobs, and the Police know every single Character, and what is going on.

Get real.

You are talking the biggest pile of Shiite son about the Police ,they are inept and react slowly to call outs regarding the Issues I am having to deal with, and I live in a small Block very nice,Small Town but because of one stupid daft wee Lassie who invites the Lowest of the Low, she is allowed to Terrorise the whole Neighbourhood with Boyfriends who are Nut jobs, and the Police know every single Character, and what is going on.

Get real.

No.

The SNP pledged to put 1000 extra police on the street and they exceeded this number- fact.

Crime is at a 30 year low-fact.

Everything I posted is factual, unlike your work.

Now if you want to bring up the work of the police I would be in broad agreement. They are scared to take control. For example I phoned up the police last december as my next door neighbours house was being burgled. The police wouldn't go round the back of the house because they didn't have a torch. I don't know where you live in west lothian but crime stats being lower and record police numbers are factual.

No.

The SNP pledged to put 1000 extra police on the street and they exceeded this number- fact.

Now if you want to bring up the work of the police I would be in broad agreement. They are scared to take control. For example I phoned up the police last december as my next door neighbours house was being burgled. The police wouldn't go round the back of the house because they didn't have a torch. I don't know where you live in west lothian but crime stats being lower and record police numbers are factual.

It is true that the SNP actually managed to stick to an election pledge (massive shock) however this was mainly because the Tories more or less forced them to do it in exchange for support.

The main problem with Salmond is he would rather blame anything bad on someone else meaning that he loses focus on what he has promised to do in the past. Blaming Rangers and Celtic fans due to 1 game last year that got media attention. Jumps in and tries to save the day with these draconian laws just like he jumps in head first against the UK Government at every occasion to complain about not getting oil, block grant being cut, pensions, etc.

Aye, because all SNP supporters are racist towards the English, right?...................

............wrong.

They are unquestionably so. Unless you are suggesting they are every bit as racist towards the Welsh and Northern Irish.

No.

They are only down because the Crimes are not being reported, people are petrified in their homes, I know I have Two old Lady's Downstairs from me locked in their House ,but Violent Crimes are up.

But no the stupid SNP would rather have Police at a Football Match dealing with People with Water Bottles and singing real naughty songs .

Violent crime up by 2% in Scotland, says http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/latest figures

2010/11 Scottish crime figures

• Recorded crime down 4%
  • Non-sexual violence up 2%
  • Crimes of indecency up 1%
  • Crimes of dishonesty up 2%
  • Vandalism down 12%
  • Other Crimes down 9%
  • Clear-up rate static at 49%

It is true that the SNP actually managed to stick to an election pledge (massive shock) however this was mainly because the Tories more or less forced them to do it in exchange for support.

The main problem with Salmond is he would rather blame anything bad on someone else meaning that he loses focus on what he has promised to do in the past. Blaming Rangers and Celtic fans due to 1 game last year that got media attention. Jumps in and tries to save the day with these draconian laws just like he jumps in head first against the UK Government at every occasion to complain about not getting oil, block grant being cut, pensions, etc.

Would you rather Salmond negotiated and got the best deal on the table for Scotland or simply let London decide?

RE: Sectarian laws. The issue is far bigger than one game last year and you know it. I love rangers yet I have little time for some of the songs actions of other fans. Furthermore, you oly had to watch the hearts v Celtic match two weeks ago to know that it is widespread.

They are only down because the Crimes are not being reported, people are petrified in their homes, I know I have Two old Lady's Downstairs from me locked in their House ,but Violent Crimes are up.

But no the stupid SNP would rather have Police at a Football Match dealing with People with Water Bottles and singing real naughty songs .

Violent crime up by 2% in Scotland, says http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/latest figures

2010/11 Scottish crime figures

• Recorded crime down 4%
  • Non-sexual violence up 2%
  • Crimes of indecency up 1%
  • Crimes of dishonesty up 2%
  • Vandalism down 12%
  • Other Crimes down 9%
  • Clear-up rate static at 49%

Brilliant.

So crime is down and the street are safer due to heavier policing. Now is this a good or bad thing?

IS it good or bad(keeping it simple) that the SNP have managed to drive crime down to a 30 year low>

Brilliant.

So crime is down and the street are safer due to heavier policing. Now is this a good or bad thing?

IS it good or bad(keeping it simple) that the SNP have managed to drive crime down to a 30 year low>

Violent Crime is up. Bad .That is the issue ,who gives a toss about Fraud or Theft Shoplifting from one of the big Supermarkets .

People on the Streets are affected immensely by Violent Crime ie Attacks by Drug addicts Drunken Youths and Ned's in Pubs, and on the Street.

That's all people are concerned about as well as Knife Crime, which I believe is down slightly.Murder I would guess is up as it is Violent. Agreed?

Would you rather Salmond negotiated and got the best deal on the table for Scotland or simply let London decide?

RE: Sectarian laws. The issue is far bigger than one game last year and you know it. I love rangers yet I have little time for some of the songs actions of other fans. Furthermore, you oly had to watch the hearts v Celtic match two weeks ago to know that it is widespread.

It has escalated because of one Man, and its nothing to do with his Religion.

We are pledged to do everything we can to keep bringing these numbers down, because crime remains too high”Kenny MacAskill MSPJustice secretary

Now this discussion is over as the man said it himself.The quote is from the same source BBC

Violent Crime is up. Bad .That is the issue ,who gives a toss about Fraud or Theft Shoplifting from one of the big Supermarkets .

People on the Streets are affected immensely by Violent Crime ie Attacks by Drug addicts Drunken Youths and Ned's in Pubs, and on the Street.

That's all people are concerned about as well as Knife Crime, which I believe is down slightly.Murder I would guess is up as it is Violent. Agreed?

no.