Goodwillie Interview

He never really had the choice to move to Rangers.

He was desperate to get away from Dundee United and the chance of Blackburn came about first and not much people are going to turn down the chance to play in the worlds best league with a massive pay rise.

Maybe if we had got the finger out he would have been strutting his stuff at Ibrox.

Nah, it's the guy who has been injured and started at the weekend.

I don't understand the hate for Goodwillie. The option to choose us was never there.

Because people on here think he knocked us back.

Rangers fucked about with bids blackburn never. so, if that was me and Rangers fucked about i would go to Blackburn aswell.

Why would he stay at Dundee united hoping that we came back in for him one day?

I hate the guy because he's a cunt . I'm glad he never signed for us because he's nowhere near as good as some think either .

Enjoy your relegation and fall into the depths of mediocrity scraping about in the shite of the English lower leagues .

Cunt .

I hate the guy because he's a cunt . I'm glad he never signed for us because he's nowhere near as good as some think either .

Enjoy your relegation and fall into the depths of mediocrity scraping about in the shite of the English lower leagues .

Cunt .

This

even if he did knock us back why hate the guy? Its not as if he owed the club anything, as a professional the chance to play in the premiership is a more attractive offer than to play in the spl - sad but true

Exactly it's not like he played for us then fucked off to Blackburn or another shitey team like that.