The Rangers Family

Chesh

Was in Buenos Aires around 20 years ago with my parents. I was about 16 then, we were staying in a hotel in the city centre and I decided to venture out to a local store to get a bottle of water because of the bloody heat. Anyway I was wearing a a T-shirt with a massive Rangers crest when a really smelly dirty (all he needed was some hoops on him) looking argie asked me in spanglish if I was from Scotland, I told him I was from Northern Ireland, then he asked the usual ''irish?'', to which I replied 'No fuckin irish! BRITISH''. That seemed to upset him and he pulled out a kitchen knife from his trousers and I decided to leave ha ha. Anyway, later I found out that it was the 10th anniversary of HMS Conqueror sinking the belgrano that day. Touchy argie bassas

:uk:

Was in Buenos Aires around 20 years ago with my parents. I was about 16 then, we were staying in a hotel in the city centre and I decided to venture out to a local store to get a bottle of water because of the bloody heat. Anyway I was wearing a a T-shirt with a massive Rangers crest when a really smelly dirty (all he needed was some hoops on him) looking argie asked me in spanglish if I was from Scotland, I told him I was from Northern Ireland, then he asked the usual ''irish?'', to which I replied 'No fuckin irish! BRITISH''. That seemed to upset him and he pulled out a kitchen knife from his trousers and I decided to leave ha ha. Anyway, later I found out that it was the 10th anniversary of HMS Conqueror sinking the belgrano that day. Touchy argie bassas

:uk:

:lol: u were lucky there

I was on a bus on the way to uni a couple of years ago over here in New Zealand and some old geezer in his 80s got on wearing an Apprentice Boys of Derry polo shirt of all things. As I was getting off I stopped and went No Surrender pal to him and he looked me and said 'what?'. I said 'oh your ABOD shirt' and the guy went 'oh i've always wondered what this was, the wife got it for me in a second hand shop.' I felt like a right cunt :lol:

:lol:

ah thats great aint it mate(best brummie accent) chelmsly wood loyal :crabflute:

I'm just round the corner from 'The Wood' and work on Birmingham Business Park!

I bet the mrs wasn't happy when u forgot to meet her for u dinner :lol:

No I was clever I auggested the pub we were meeting up in (Weatherspoons is always a winner!)

Where abut's n Brum do you stay? stayed there for about 10 years in Marston Green now back up in Scotland now.

had good times down there

I'm in Sheldon so not to far away at all.

I was on a bus on the way to uni a couple of years ago over here in New Zealand and some old geezer in his 80s got on wearing an Apprentice Boys of Derry polo shirt of all things. As I was getting off I stopped and went No Surrender pal to him and he looked me and said 'what?'. I said 'oh your ABOD shirt' and the guy went 'oh i've always wondered what this was, the wife got it for me in a second hand shop.' I felt like a right cunt :lol:

Winning post right here!

One of the wee "looky looky" men in Gran Canaria chased me down the street once when i had my Rangers top on.

Tuned out he was Algerian and wanted to talk about Bougherra! :D

He also said the immortal line "my friend, he has Irish bar.....he is....how you say....BAWBAG!"

Was pissing myself laughing!